Planets!

Strange hw some people tend to take game titles too literally. As if each word means something significantly.

Last edited:
Thats a step to far, I really don't think it should go that far. It's a little out there for me, I would prefer a more realistic theme park simulator.

As the game itself is named 'planet coaster' I wish we had planets!
The career mode can be running a multi-planet theme pack corporation, hence having to deal with multiple environments. As you get to play along, you will get to put your hands on the other planets. You might get to build the first theme park on the moon, but a rival company might beat you to the other planets. This concept can be the main storyline for the career mode, but it might as well be a series of hidden missions, just to spice up the game. You can earn mascots rides, and statues representing mercury, venus, mars, Europa and pluto, by completing the secret career mode.

Well I don't think Atari will be the rival company to beat Frontier to any other Planet [alien] [alien] [haha]
But to be honest, I think this is taking things a bit too far. Ha ha TOO FAR [haha] Lets keep this game to Planet Earth. [up]

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
I think it'd be quite an interesting thing to merge Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous. I imagine it would be pretty interesting to build coasters on low gravity worlds. [big grin]

I think it'd be quite an interesting thing to merge Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous. I imagine it would be pretty interesting to build coasters on low gravity worlds. [big grin]
WOWWWW !!! We need a command to do that [haha][haha][haha]

² to open the console then : Gravity="0"

Top Bottom