[EMPIRE] Platinum imperia Mining Ltd looking for new members

o7

ptl logo.png

PLatinum Imperia Mining Ltd is looking for new members. We are a laid back squad. that welcomes cmdrs of all skill levels and play styles. Our members also enjoy some light rp for fun, but it is never a requirement. We don't force anything onto our members as it's your game to play and enjoy. We just wish you would do it with us.

We are in need of and have use for all playstyles here a cmdr can have.
  • Combat? Our asset protection team is for you
  • Trade? Well someone got to move all the ore we mine and also keep all our citizens supplied
  • Exploration? That's the only way we can discover future mining spots and territory
  • Bgs? Yup, cmdrs that can crunch the numbers and manage our space are always in demand
  • Mining?! It's in the name; no need to ask.
  • A Mix of several or all of the above? Even better!

We are an imperial corporation under the grace of her highness Princess Aisling (glory to her). Headquartered and based out of Burgess Point in Peasia. If we sound like a squad you want to be a part of, feel free to join our discord (https://discord.gg/CpDqzXw) and become an intern.

Last edited:
[Transmission Detected. Decrypting...]

o7, Commanders in the Black. My Insight unit informed me that the transmission above was broadcast and I figured I'd add my own 2 credits to the pile. I was travelling the Black solo for a while, but then landed in Plat Imperia's proverbial lap, and I've now found my home as well as expanded my horizons with their help.

I can usually be found either hauling cargo or dropping feet first into hell to give an extra gun on the ground. I'm still somewhat early in my journey, but I'm more than happy to help any new Commanders who want a leg up, whether that be upgrading to a new ship or simply finding out the best places to stretch your Space Legs. All you need to do is ask and if I'm available, I'll wing up without hesitation to help you. The only thing I actively don't do is ship combat; I will admit, I'm an average pilot at best. Anything else, my lights are green.

So come and join Plat Imperia; even if you're just adding credits to the economy of your favorite system in our space, it's a friendly place to fly in the Black here; We even have a bar! They do some pretty nice meals too, which is always great. Hope to see you in-system, Commanders.

Revy'Ru'un out.

[Transmission Terminated.]

new members are still welcome. either you are 10,000 hours into the game or 30minutes into the game we are happy to have and help you. all play styles are welcome.

Top Bottom