Please add a radio to our ships and bring back some classic Elite 2: Frontier tunes. ;)

I think the docking computer adds an immense atmosphere to the whole docking process but I don't ever use these modules since I don't require them. I have put one in for the whole music thing, though, to enjoy the atmosphere it brings to docking.

What I wish to ask is if FD will ever consider adding a radio for our ships to the game which would allow players to play either a preset of classical music which made Elite 2: Frontier so cool, or perhaps even allow players to play their own music, or at the very least allow for the docking themes to work without a docking computer once docking has been requested and cleared.

As I say, this would be an OPTION, not something forced upon the player.

Any consideration for this?

Last edited:
Not sure on what the new GalNet changes would introduce with Beyond, other than the "current news" but this also might be a way to facilitate such a change.

If they're smart about it, they'll give us a variety of stations to pick from- perhaps even one pointing to a local directory of song files. :)

EDDiscovery sgot a plugin to play mp3 files at custom events it reads from the logfiles

even if it would have been synthed to o' amiga speakers quality, not for me

I think they have become shareware.

You could always ask FD to add an arcade section to Jameson in Shinrarta, with classic Elite games once walking about becomes a thing. Lol

Top Bottom