Please add LIV SDK

As time has gone by I would presume there's also more VR-gamers who are stream the game. So lifting this one from the dead as still waiting for the support for the LIV with it's rendered image mirror, watcher FOV expander and image stabilisation.

As time has gone by I would presume there's also more VR-gamers who are stream the game. So lifting this one from the dead as still waiting for the support for the LIV with it's rendered image mirror, watcher FOV expander and image stabilisation.
Anyone using a Meta headset can use the in-built image stabilisation and other options via the OculusMirror software while using Link. It came out in 2021 and all you have to do is click inside the mirror window to bring up the options - I gave it a try last year and it makes a lot of difference to the output image 👍

Anyone using a Meta headset can use the in-built image stabilisation and other options via the OculusMirror software while using Link. It came out in 2021 and all you have to do is click inside the mirror window to bring up the options - I gave it a try last year and it makes a lot of difference to the output image 👍
Yep, meta has IS on it's mirror natively. However anyone NOT using Meta headsets doesn't have this options to use. Also, Meta's mirror doesn't get the mirror from rendered image but the projected one which is cropped and therefore making FoV wider with it is kinda meh (same thing on SteamVR's oe WMR's own mirror and/or OBS plugins capture).
EDIT: Of course, this could also be made so that Frontier adds it's own IS in-game and also adds rendered image mirror for the game with "flat screen"-fov for the streamers to capture. However LIV gives some more nice feats for the streaming purposes on top of that.

Top Bottom