Please allow Blueprint sharing between PS4/Xbox across-platforms

I understand consoles wont have Steam access, no ThemeMakersToolkit either, no Custom Billboards (only generic images), or even Custom Audio? (probably)

Most of that is understandable, but a console player should still have the option of using TMT on a PC and uploading it to the server or cloud

At least allow players to save blueprints on PC and send/transfer it over to consoles somehow, please? It will be sad if PS4 & Xbox users have split/separate "workshop" communities, especially in the first few weeks when people realize theres no downloads available. I hope Frontier will find a way to include all community features for consoles players, including blueprint ratings, top 25 downloads, guides, links to the message boards, etc. :)

It might help to add a "Performance Rating" with large Park File/Download(s), letting players know to reduce the maximum guest #s allowed in the park to improve framerates (or possibly even automatically lowers guest #s if they choose to set that in the options)

Also really excited to see what happens with Planco on PS5 VR o_O

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey there. We're working on a sharing solution for console players which will let you share your creations with others. We've nothing to reveal on the specifics right now but when we can share more we'll be sure to announce the information to everyone!

We're working on a sharing solution for console players which will let you share your creations with others
yes but not just for consoles... sharing cross-platform from PC to console is very important! I really hope that PS4/Xbox users can access the same blueprints that PC users have created (even if its not through the steam workshop). If I buy the PS4 version, I should be able to transfer my blueprints from my PC to my PS4. And if my friends have the Xbox version, I should also be able to share blueprints with them from my PS4 or PC too.

Otherwise, it will be very frustrating if console users are unable to access/share blueprints with PC users, especially when the game first releases and theres nothing to download. If PS4 users and Xbox users have separate workshops without the ability to share across-platforms, it will make the console communities feel very small and cause them to miss out on a lot of great content!

I am especially excited to see how Planco runs on PSVR :) but it would really suck if I cant access older blueprints from the PC version

Hey there. We're working on a sharing solution for console players which will let you share your creations with others. We've nothing to reveal on the specifics right now but when we can share more we'll be sure to announce the information to everyone!
I am hoping Xbox users will be able to enjoy all the objects as the pc users enjoy.

Top Bottom