Please buff non-armored herbivores speed back to how it was pre-CC update

So I’ve noticed that in the most recent update, all non-armored herbivores have had their speed nerfed to the point that the only thing that can actually out run a predator is the Gallimimus, and even than it’s barely. I have no idea why this was done, maybe It’s because herbivores can now runaway from packhunters but that wouldn’t make sense since small theropods were already the fastest things in game. This has ruined the entire hunting dynamic since prey can’t even outrun their predators anymore. Please change the non-armored herbivores speeds back to pre-CC update speeds, or nerf the speeds of the carnivores.

Hey Mr. Stork!

As far as I'm aware, we haven't changed the speed of non-armored herbivores (at least it wasn't in the patch notes). I'll check in with the team to see if this is a bug.
Alright, thank you very much, I do hope that this is just a bug.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey again!

I'm told that dinosaurs can (and still do) panic and run away from nearby carnivores, and depending on the stamina and prey of the predator, they can still escape. On a general level, though, we don't recommend keeping prey and predators within the same enclosures.

Hey again!

I'm told that dinosaurs can (and still do) panic and run away from nearby carnivores, and depending on the stamina and prey of the predator, they can still escape. On a general level, though, we don't recommend keeping prey and predators within the same enclosures.
Hey Jens,

I know this is the case, but I swear the herbivores speed has been nerfed or carnivore speed has been buffed, I’ve done multiple tests with a different variety of carnivores (Ceratosaurus, Metricanthosaurus, Trex, Giganotosaurus, and Megalosaurus) and herbivores (Struthiomimmus, Gallimimus, Muttaburrasaurus, Corythosaurus, and Tsintaosaurus). In every test no matter the scenario the predator was quicker and caught up to them, all except for Gallimimus as I mentioned. This was not the case before this update, before Hadrosaurs were the same speed as medium-large carnivores while muttaburrasaurus and Onrithomimids were only slower than small carnivores. Now as I’ve stated that is no longer the case, with all of them being slower than medium carnivores. So either my game got bugged by the update or there was some kind of nerf to the speed.

Top Bottom