Please consider adding official racing

I think it would be a great multiplayer addition to the game. There could be canyon racing, land vehicle based races and maybe even some orbital tracks.

It would be great docking at a Buckyball Raceway and entering your ship or SRV into a race. There could be different race types like FA off only, T9 races and even things like cobat races akin to Mario Kart, but in space and without any blue shells.

Tournaments could even be held to find the fastest CMDR in the galaxy and you could display your trophies in your fancy trophy case in your base

I would spend hours racing against my friends and strangers alike.

Thanks for listening 07

Lestat

Banned
I would say this. Make track construction set. Where you and your group made the track air or ground and post it to frontier they add it to the game. I think it would be fun.

doesn't even need big investment. if we just could deploy temporary beacons we could (and surely would) build those races ourselves. been asking for this for ages.

but frontier doesn't want any player imprints existing in their wonderful biorama. which doesn't prevent them from regularly touting in the press how impressive a community they have. but it has to be their godly hand that shapes it ... which otherwise rarely acts and btw suffers from acute parkinson.

would be infuriating but don't care anymore.

Top Bottom