Please don't attack defenseless...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
you guys have very very low self awareness.

You are just malicious in the way you communicate, try to read again what you are posting. Now you want to play the victim, like if I'm the one laughing at your loss. Read what you have wrote to me, read how and what you wrote, and what your friends at SPEAR wrote.

I haven't even spelled the name of any CMDR's involved. (If I recall correctly, which I usually don't, because my memory sucks)

This just seems to be what you project onto them. I've only seen them a few times in game and not had a problem. This is likely more a problem with how you interact with others.

I interact with others just fine. Ask Isaiah or Matt - they're two of my closest friends.

Listen, this isn't projection. It's an opinion formed over years playing this game, watching this group and others, and interacting with their members both in game and out. I actually like a few of them very much, but there seems to be this rotten core that I hope someday is rooted out.

It's clear to me you've got a lot ot learn, and that's OK! We don't all start out fully formed and cognizant of the world around us. Life is a journey, and perhaps in a few years you'll better understand what I'm trying to say here.

Last edited:
You are just malicious in the way you communicate, try to read again what you are posting. Now you want to play the victim, like if I'm the one laughing at your loss. Read what you have wrote to me, read how and what you wrote, and what your friends at SPEAR wrote.

I haven't even spelled the name of any CMDR's involved.
you are projecting.

I interact with others just fine. Ask Isaiah or Matt - they're two of my closest friends.

Listen, this isn't projection. It's an opinion formed over years playing this game, watching this group and others, and interacting with their members both in game in out. I actually like a few of them very much, but there seems to be this rotten core that I hope someday is rooted out.

It's clear to me you've got a lot ot learn, and that's OK! We don't all start out fully formed and cognizant of the world around us. Life is a journey, and perhaps in a few years you'll better understand what I'm trying to say here.
again ganging up 4v1. that is what you claim you hate spear does.

i pointed out your inability to interact with others as the issue. interacting with your clan is another thing.

That is what you are doing. You are doing what you claim you hate spear for. reflect on that.

Can't hate something that doesn't exists outside the deluded minds of a group of griefers.

And also, you're the one trying to mock me, even taking the time to post screenshots about my account and saying things that are not true.

Last edited:
You folks are just unbelievable. Are you reading the diatribes you throw at folks, and the empty arguments you keep adding to the pile? How long are you going to ridicule yourselves with baseless claims?

Let's just take one: "Leveraging 3rd party tools to ridicule and insult players."

What are you talking about?
FWIW, what you just wrote describe another 3rd party tool that your outlaws friends not only built, but swear by and use exactly the way you just described.

So, either you make your claim concrete and backed by facts or just admit that you are keeping this thread alive just with "feelz" in which case the mods should intervene. Enough of these pointless discussions.

You folks are just unbelievable. Are you reading the diatribes you throw at folks, and the empty arguments you keep adding to the pile? How long are you going to ridicule yourselves with baseless claims?

Let's just take one: "Leveraging 3rd party tools to ridicule and insult players."

What are you talking about?
FWIW, what you just wrote describe another 3rd party tool that your outlaws friends not only built, but swear by and use exactly the way you just described.

So, either you make your claim concrete and backed by facts or just admit that you are keeping this thread alive just with "feelz" in which case the mods should intervene. Enough of these pointless discussions.

Well if it's enough of these discussions, why then you come and still comment at like 5-6 am?

Also, nobody said the tool is not permitted. You're just abusing game mechanics, tools and other stuff. Even abusing wings, just to frag people who gets in your discord and try to befriend you.

Show some initiative and steer the discussion in a productive direction then, Lekeno.

Or don't. But don't whine about "fEeLz" when you could easily bring things back on course.

Show some initiative and steer the discussion in a productive direction then, Lekeno.

Or don't. But don't whine about "fEeLz" when you could easily bring things back on course.

It's the pot calling the kettle black.
How about you don't derail the discussion with random claims, insults and what not?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom