Powerplay Faction: Arissa Lavigny-Duval Please explain how I earn merits with this faction?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have been playing for a week or so now and after farming RES the whole time I got myself a top of the line vulture. I am now trying to raise my rank in the power faction thing so I can get money from the merits, but when I went to the conflict zone I picked the side I was supposed to but never got any merits for killing stuff. I returned to the station and turned in the bonds but I didnt get merits. What am i supposed to do? Also I went to pancienses system which is the top turmoil system for this faction in the menu, so im pretty sure im in the right spot.

I watched some youtube videos of some guy interdicting people, but what system do you need to be in to do that? our system or someone elses? I dont get it X_x

Hi, I have been playing for a week or so now and after farming RES the whole time I got myself a top of the line vulture. I am now trying to raise my rank in the power faction thing so I can get money from the merits, but when I went to the conflict zone I picked the side I was supposed to but never got any merits for killing stuff. I returned to the station and turned in the bonds but I didnt get merits. What am i supposed to do? Also I went to pancienses system which is the top turmoil system for this faction in the menu, so im pretty sure im in the right spot.

I watched some youtube videos of some guy interdicting people, but what system do you need to be in to do that? our system or someone elses? I dont get it X_x

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...h0PScMVLmM/pubhtml?gid=1424555232&single=true
You want to pull non-Imperial ships outs of SC, the ones marked as "enemy" (federal aid for example. Basically other PP factions ships) and kill them. That is called undermining. You will get a local bounty, but you can ignore it. The link there tells you what system are best to undermine in this week. Also, once a system in undermined to 100% stop. For the CZ systems for ADL look for ones under "expansion", of which there are none this week. You can also counter Hudson's CZ, of which there are also none this week. Also they are not called crime zones. For ADL I believe they are "crime sweeps".

Last edited:
I am now trying to raise my rank in the power faction thing so I can get money from the merits, but when I went to the conflict zone I picked the side I was supposed to but never got any merits for killing stuff.

You don't get any merits from regular conflict zones. The special zones where you can earn merits are called "Crime Sweeps", "Violent Protests", "Resistance Pockets" or "Military Strikes" depending on the Power. ALD doesn't have any Crime Sweeps this cycle, but you can oppose Archon Delaine's expansion to Djabijabus by fighting in Resistance Pockets.
Also I went to pancienses system which is the top turmoil system for this faction in the menu, so im pretty sure im in the right spot.

The only Powerplay action available in turmoil systems is fortification, and that doesn't involve combat.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom