Please fix the Binturong model

I made a comment when the old model was first shown, where I mentioned I was considering not buying the pack at launch because of it. To show my support and respect to the team for listening to us and make such a great makeover in so short time I am for sure buying the pack tomorrow! Well done!

Introducing our updated Binturong, which you will be able to get your hands on tomorrow with the launch of our Planet Zoo: Southeast Asia Animal Pack! Thank you for all of your feedback; we are proud to bring you the fascinating Binturong!

View attachment 215322
So the question is, do I make this my new profile pic, or wait until tmw and take some shots myself? Good problem to have lol. I didn't realize you had posted the update shot here, but this is my official reaction :)

Frontier, that was very quick work, maybe a few little tweaks to the Malayan Tapir, it looks good right now, it just needs to look more like a Malayan Tapir and not a repaint of the Baird's, but this can happen after the pack releases

The new binturong is absolutely perfect!! Every single change that I wanted to see was made. Thank you so much to everyone involved in the fix, you’ve done an incredible job and thank you for listening to us in the community :D

Last edited:
Hats off to the new binturong! Not only can you tell it is a binturong the moment you take a look at it, the style is also consistent with the rest of the carnivorans in the game. Now it truly belongs in the game. You can instantly tell it is a binturong made specifically for PZ.

the new model is incredible, thanks team :") I know it can't have been easy to do it such little time

I actually want one now

Back
Top Bottom