Please fix the System Map.

Since last update 3.04, the issue that used to happen "sometimes" with the System Map now happens almost all the time.

And that is: the focus is completely lost on the UI window and you can't exit System Map at all. (ESC doesn't work - UI focus control neither). Meaning I have to shut down the process and restart.

I don't see why the Exit button couldn't be highlighted all the time on key press to exit since there is no navigation at all in this UI (unlike in the Galaxy Map UI).

Sometimes, using the mouse (weird with ORift), the exit button comes into focus and can be System Map can be exited but now even this doesn't work...

Suggestion: the main reason I use the System Map is to check if there are many stations in a system, and figure out which one is the trading hub...

Is it possible to check the icon slightly from the Navigation panel to distinguish which of the station is trading commodities... They all look like cubes right now.

Thank you

PS: other than that and the occasional (very slight) lag in hyperdrive, this game is awesome/// ;)

It's a known bug - try zooming in until you don't see the UI anymore and then zoom back out as a temporary fix - it should be back in Focus after that.

It's a known bug - try zooming in until you don't see the UI anymore and then zoom back out as a temporary fix - it should be back in Focus after that.

That doesn't work neither. It seems the focus never comes back whatever I try, even with the UI focus key set (which should solve the issue nicely). I guess the event listener is just dead...

Top Bottom