Please Frontier, Listen to the players and you will have the most profitable game ever.

A generic fleet carrier interior with some crew management and interaction wouldn't be too diffIcult to implement, and would make life aboard ship more entertaining.

it's regrettable what happens with frontier, several doubtful decisions, I bought the Jurassic Evo 2 and you can see that they dedicated an absurd job there, the game was really beautiful, but the cell game mechanics make the game too casual , if they had put that team to work on the odyssey the return would be absurdly greater, whoever likes the spaceship game, whether they like it or not, is the same guys who buy all triple A star wars games all expensive, they should focus on that, take money from whoever there's money, star citizen himself already hit $400kk with a game all buggy but much more immersive, that's what's missing in ed, put stations with bigger windows and lower orbits, and the damn interior of the ships they should have announced right away when the people revolted, even if it took 5 years to do it, they should have announced that they would do it...

To go after the AAA retail sector, they would've had to target the DLC at consoles, in equal measure. Console sales have outpaced PC sales with JWE2 for example. With JWE2 though, they have released a native current-gen version of the game, something that they have stated they've "no plans" to do for Odyssey. Odd.

Last edited:
Flight sims are not PvP. This was discussed early on as well as during the Odyssey alpha phase: No external cam should be able to give the user a tactical advantage over someone not using it. The debug cam we got for picture taking etc is fine.

:D S
Flight sims are not PvP? What are you even talking about?

we need tractor beams :)
Agreed!

1637948140475.png

So, have FD sacked Lord Brebus and put the OP in charge yet?

My bet is on next Tuesday, but I'm running a book of anyone is interested? The winning prize is all the OP's stuphz, except my commission.

Disclaimer:
Commission rate set at 105% - your stuphz is at risk if you don't give me all the stuphz

Top Bottom