Please no more Ambience Sound resets in patches, it is starting to get annoying

So far the last couple patches have reset ambience speaker sounds back to none, i just finished setting them all after 3 weeks of work going through all my parks and habitats, i heard from some content creators that they dont even bother anymore to set them since patches have the tendency to reset them every single time. Please dont have the coming patch do this again or weeks of work setting them again to perfect sound effect was for nothing.

Also makes you wonder how many beautifull parks and habitats on the workshop that have no ambience sounds have hidden speakers that got reset to none, so annoying.

Didn't play in a While so I didn't know about it. I don't even know really if I currently have any Ambience Speakers in my current Main Zoo. Does it also affect Music Speakers?

Didn't play in a While so I didn't know about it. I don't even know really if I currently have any Ambience Speakers in my current Main Zoo. Does it also affect Music Speakers?

No only ambience speakers.

Btw. Why in the word can we still not recolor the trianlge shaped ambience speaker is beyond me, they had it fixed a couple patches ago back in march and now its broken again, the rounded one works with recoloring the other doesnt.

I tend to only put ambient speakers in my tropical houses so fortunately it's not too big a deal for me to find the five or six I placed and reset them, but it certainly sounds like something that needs fixing.

Thanks for this tip. I didn't realize this was a thing, but do have ambient speakers in several of my habitats to help keep animals from getting stressed. So I should definitely go check them after Tuesday to see if they're still working. (Presuming I can find them-- and haven't hidden them away too successfully!)

Top Bottom