Powerplay Please Please with a cherry on top introduce the collapse mechanism

The Federation has reached the final stages of its mission to remove ALD from the galaxy map. The Federation would welcome an honorable Emperor as D. Patreus, or an anti-slavery Emperor as A. Duval rather than the Queen of self-justice.

Help us shape a better Galaxy by introducing the collapse mechanism!

The final stage being to have helped ALD obtain a standing surplus? Not sure I'm following what you believe the Federation has achieved here?

Yes please do introduce the collapse mechanic, the most violent Phoenix will burn and set fire to all of the Federation.

Let it be known that a known crack addict/pirate Archon Delane and his followers will be the first power to enter collapse, and be eradicated, he is a Federation sympathiser.

Alliance leader Edmund Mahon has steadily been pushing Federation space for over 20 cycles.

Everyone in powerplay dislikes the Federation.

Mark your gravestones now.

Last edited:
The Federation has reached the final stages of its mission to remove ALD from the galaxy map.

That's an awesome point of view. The "mission" has had exactly 1 success so far.

You know sometimes we assume enemies know everything that we do, I think that's natural and prudent, but then you read something like this.

Applause, CMDR, you made my day.

Edit: Might want to start looking into how Powerplay actually works. Useful stuff to know.

Last edited:
I just hope FDev gets tired of bailing you out, again and again. Maybe they'll help some worthy opponent.

I just hope FDev gets tired of bailing you out, again and again. Maybe they'll help some worthy opponent.

Again and again? Really?
Like how they fixed the prepping of exploited systems, except for Bragur, an ALD system?

And how are they helping us out now?
By giving back our ghost CC mid-cycle when we're scrapping?

But you're right, we're complete incompetent and can only win with help of FDev.
Didn't you know, Braben is one of our homies, we often fly in a wing against the Feds.
It is not that we took advantage of getting strongly undermined to get rid of unwanted systems.
Or that there are dozens of people working hard to make that happen.
No, just play the 'favouritism card', unfounded accusations are apparently the only way you can explain things.

And, since we're all 'hoping', I hope FDev gets tired of being accused like this and starts banning people.

Last edited:
No, just play the 'favouritism card', unfounded accusations are apparently the only way you can explain things.

And, since we're all 'hoping', I hope FDev gets tired of being accused like this and starts banning people.

I think it is just an attempt at PsyOps... the worst. attempt. ever. mind you.

Last edited:
There will not be a collapse Mechanic because that will put denton Patreus in danger,
and reading the last galnet about his promotion this will affect the new storyline

ALD is still far away from collapse.

Patreus should have collapsed ages ago and sadly pretty much what Rudolphus said. A bit disappointing though, although not completely unheard of of failing individuals to get to keep their positions of power through corruption. But the news should reflect that more accurately.

The final stage being to have helped ALD obtain a standing surplus? Not sure I'm following what you believe the Federation has achieved here?

The shedding of bad systems was not caused by Federals and there's not much they could do to prevent it, since it's self-caused by ALD. Their offensive expansions is what they have been doing.

At least portray things the way they actually are.

Last edited:
But you're right, we're complete incompetent and can only win with help of FDev.
Didn't you know, Braben is one of our homies, we often fly in a wing against the Feds.

The 2-stages overhead formula says Hi. Without it ALD would have been in collapse position a LONG time ago and for a very long time. Of course this is also true for Hudson, and now more and more power benefit from it, but it was created FOR ALD when she hit turmoil and fell in 10th place in week 4 or 5.

The 2-stages overhead formula says Hi. Without it ALD would have been in collapse position a LONG time ago and for a very long time. Of course this is also true for Hudson, and now more and more power benefit from it, but it was created FOR ALD when she hit turmoil and fell in 10th place in week 4 or 5.

Indeed. That we were the first Power to hit the "brick wall" doesn't really change the fact that they didn't want said "brick wall" to remain in place. If it had been Hudson first the result would be the same, only now you'd all be ganging up to kill that Power for no good reason.

Yes that happened for ALD. Or as Endincite said, it probably been implemented just the same if it had happened to you.
FDev isn't about ready to let powers just die.

Still, that doesn't justify the 'again and again' now does it?
A one time occurance doesn't prove anything.

Last edited:
Yes that happened for ALD. Or as Endincite said, it probably been implemented just the same if it had happened to you.
FDev isn't about ready to let powers just die.

Still, that doesn't justify the 'again and again' now does it?
A one time occurance doesn't prove anything.

Wanna include about how FD jumped to discuss changes related to sniping just as when ALD was the victim of such a practice in that list?

Thankfully the community persuaded them otherwise.

The shedding of bad systems was not caused by Federals and there's not much they could do to prevent it, since it's self-caused by ALD. Their offensive expansions is what they have been doing.

At least portray things the way they actually are.

The putting of systems into turmoil was done with the help of the Federation. I didn't say the feds shed the systems, I said they helped to cause it ;)
Wanna include about how FD jumped to discuss changes related to sniping just as when ALD was the victim of such a practice in that list?

Thankfully the community persuaded them otherwise.

So they didn't act favouritise ALD on that occasion? I think you just negated the point you were trying to make. On the subject I personally think undermining merits should be counted when the target ship is destroyed to eliminate the possibility of sniping. Organised stealth undermining by superpowers is too powerful and impossible to defend against.

Last edited:
On the subject I personally think undermining merits should be counted when the target ship is destroyed to eliminate the possibility of sniping. Organised stealth undermining by superpowers is too powerful and impossible to defend against.

No thanks. I like my PvP to have at least some sense of purpose

Rebuy cost not enough? Point is that I guess the majority of sniping isn't being done in open, and the ones that are undermining in open are usually running away at the first sign of an enemy to protect their merits. The change would actually encourage people to stick around and fight.

Last edited:
Indeed. That we were the first Power to hit the "brick wall" doesn't really change the fact that they didn't want said "brick wall" to remain in place. If it had been Hudson first the result would be the same, only now you'd all be ganging up to kill that Power for no good reason.

The Kumo know what it is like to be ganged up upon.....

We have a valid reason for attacking ALD this cycle - in response to sticking your nose in at our expansions at HIP and Morronii last cycle.......

Top Bottom