RCT 3 PC Please somebody help me!!

Ok so....recently i've been checking out youtube and all of the submitted videos of peoples rollercoasters and parks (which some are good I must say) and in a lot of them I see that their rollercoasters have STAIRWAYS going up their chain lifts with a ramp underneath and life-like supports thats you would find on all B&M rollercoasters instead of the normal ones!

Does anybody know how to get this to work on my game cus I really want it!!! Is it a patch? If so could someone link me to it so I can download it!

Thanks,

Michael :D

Its custum scenery... go to atari's comunity and look there... its called steelworks. there is another way.. you could go to atari comunity and get the options.txt editor and edit no colisions and build a multidimentional coaster ramp in the same place as the other one.

Brett C

Frontier
Ok so....recently i've been checking out youtube and all of the submitted videos of peoples rollercoasters and parks (which some are good I must say) and in a lot of them I see that their rollercoasters have STAIRWAYS going up their chain lifts with a ramp underneath and life-like supports thats you would find on all B&M rollercoasters instead of the normal ones!

Does anybody know how to get this to work on my game cus I really want it!!! Is it a patch? If so could someone link me to it so I can download it!

Thanks,

Michael :D
Try looking in this part of the Atari forums herE: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=406

Top Bottom