Possible feature?

(DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN FALLEN KINGDOM. SPOILER ALERT) Okay so I just saw Fallen Kingdom for the second time and noticed how they use the laser on the rifle to trigger the Indoraptor to try and attack him. I think it would be a spectacular addition to add the laser to the Rangers or/and ACU if you have a Indoraptor as a research option that could be perhaps 5-10 Million dollars. How it would work for ACU helicopter is: Select a specific key or button depending on how your playing, Aim it at a dinosaur, and press another button/key and trigger your Indoraptor to break through enclosure walls, or go through gates opened. If the gate isnt open, it goes for the enclosure wall. Omce it finds the dinosaur, it attacks it stealthily with the same animation as "Hunting" and it says "Hunting" while tracking the dinosaur too. For rangers it works the same except you have to drive there. It can also be done by the AI through "Add Task" except when you go over the dinosaur with it, you press a certain key/button to add it to the tasks. It would say in the tasks "Triggering Indoraptor on [Dinosaur you triggered it on]. I would love to see this in the game.

I sincerely half expected it when I got to that Spinoraptor mission. I was sitting there thinking, "you know what would be pretty ballin' right now: [what you said]." It would have made the mission too easy though, so I'm not mad or anything. But still, I thought of it.

Nah. I don't think it would fit the game very well. It might have been a good fit for the Dr. Wu DLC, but they didn't add it in there. I don't think it fits anywhere else.

I tend to agree; like I said, having the feature generally availabe would make dino breakouts too easy to deal with. However, I also think adding trained raptors or the indoraptor laser would be a cool idea for a later dlc set of missions- like a Owen Grady themed gig. Maybe the idea only works while going through the missions while the project ultimately fails (so you cant use it on other parks), or maybe there's a high minimum fail rate (even after ugrades to a raptor pen building) that makes it unrelaible: i.e. sometimes the raptors rampage themselves rather than help hunt down the loose dinos, or using the indo laser makes it attack the target but then rampage while highly resistant to darts).

So basically what you're saying is: Add a laser for tagging the target for the Indoraptor to attack, & another button that then triggers said attack.
The question: For what purpose?

I tend to agree; like I said, having the feature generally availabe would make dino breakouts too easy to deal with. However, I also think adding trained raptors or the indoraptor laser would be a cool idea for a later dlc set of missions- like a Owen Grady themed gig. Maybe the idea only works while going through the missions while the project ultimately fails (so you cant use it on other parks), or maybe there's a high minimum fail rate (even after ugrades to a raptor pen building) that makes it unrelaible: i.e. sometimes the raptors rampage themselves rather than help hunt down the loose dinos, or using the indo laser makes it attack the target but then rampage while highly resistant to darts).
Any kind of like feature where you can have like your velociraptors and indoraptor hunt down others would be cool. I was thinking for a new DLC to fit this like maybe a storyline where a group is ttying to sabotage you and you have to keep stopping it and in some way help hunt them down?

I Hunt and Capture Dinosaurs Without the Vehicle and Helicopter, but On Clarie's mission, She's Want us to Save the Dinosaurs From Mt. Sibo in Nublar North and Send the Dinosaurs to the Sanctuary Island.

You Can Play as the Jeep Driver to Cure and Heal all the Dinosaurs and Copter to Tranquilized Dinosaurs to sendind to the Sanctuary Island.

I Hunt and Capture Dinosaurs Without the Vehicle and Helicopter, but On Clarie's mission, She's Want us to Save the Dinosaurs From Mt. Sibo in Nublar North and Send the Dinosaurs to the Sanctuary Island.

You Can Play as the Jeep Driver to Cure and Heal all the Dinosaurs and Copter to Tranquilized Dinosaurs to sendind to the Sanctuary Island.
Uh first that doesnt have anything to do with this and second how do you exactly "hunt" without ACU or rangers

Top Bottom