Possible New Features

Hey,
just an idea and not sure if this can be done… anyone think if it being able to add dead bodies staying on the field for the battle would be good? Not sure if that is possible but would make the battles even more intense and interesting. Also once a campaign has been finished is add a statistics i.e amount of men killed on both sides, how much ground was taken, how many men killed on average per battle? Again this could bring the history and the human cost into mind?

Thanks

Hey,
just an idea and not sure if this can be done… anyone think if it being able to add dead bodies staying on the field for the battle would be good? Not sure if that is possible but would make the battles even more intense and interesting. Also once a campaign has been finished is add a statistics i.e amount of men killed on both sides, how much ground was taken, how many men killed on average per battle? Again this could bring the history and the human cost into mind?

Thanks
Amount of men killed each side would be extremely good to see. I'm personally surprised it isn't already implemented

On the subject of additional features it would be nice to have some way to defend communication trenches as well. In real life those were the most heavily contested points of battle

Hey,

Thanks
Apparently the devs liked your idea, cause theres now an option and a mod to choose how many bodies linger during a battle

Top Bottom