Newcomer / Intro Possible return of the Expansion Pass?

Hello everyone,

I recently found out about Elite: Dangerous and when I looked into it a bit more I thought this was the exact game I was waiting to be developed. But when I was about to buy the game I noticed something about a 'Life time Expansion pass' and when I found out that it was only available for Premium Beta Testers (far too late for me) I was gutted that I don't have that chance anymore otherwise I would have been happy to give more money into the development of this game.

Has anyone heard anything about if they intend to release the Expansion Pass again for people to buy because I would definitely buy it, I mean £40 extra for a games expansions that's had quite a lot of support and the developers are dishing out great content is brilliant. It's just a shame that people like me that find out too late about it don't have that joy.

If I could make a request to the Frontier Development team it would be to release the Expansion Pass again, even if its for a short amount of time again so people that is in my position (that find out about it too late) get the same chance....could be great for Christmas sales too like only over Christmas is the Expansion Pass available to everyone to buy again.

But either way I'm going to enjoy this amazing game but it would be awesome if that could happen.

CRUSAD3R

I for one would definitely fork out the money to get it...if I haven't made that blatantly obvious in my OP already haha

Top Bottom