Power unlocks worth having?

Thanks for your suggestions, would I be right that all the weapons are 'fixed' and small apart from the Large Pacifier which is also fixed?
I wanted to strap some fun stuff to my corvette, the Cytoscrambler could replace my two front smalls for shield removal I guess.
Also what about the Containment Missile? Hits harder than a Standard FSD interrupt and the effect is longer?

To make good use of fixed weapons I'd need a nimble smaller ship I guess

Not sure if Cytos are fit for a Corvette. Their max range is 1 km (and they do close to 0 damage at that distance) and the fall off distance is 600m
But they can turn a small ship into a really dangerous one.

On my DBS i use a pair of Cytos with Short Range G4 with phasing and a pair of dumbfires. Insane fun trying to stay within 600m from the target and after the shields are down to slip those rockets though the pdt's (some pirate anaconda are running 4 of them)

Prismatics are very useful either for shield tanks in pvp or as a source of small and stronger shields when you need to save the larger internals - For example 4a prismatics on Clipper or Anaconda

Anyway, each of the PP modules are quite niche (maybe with the exeption of prismatics that can have a larger audience)
Imo get them all and buy some cheap ships to use them for module storage - AspX is quite ok for those size1 and 2 weaps, Clipper for size 3 and 2.

Not too far behind you OP, got the Prismatics but had to stay for extra 3 weeks to get 3 of each, now with LYR for the Packhounds, use both PA & Rails (or try to anyway) so will go for both of them, maybe the disruptor missile to stop NPC tanks from jumping out (maybe PH will have solved that problem already though).

Cyto - maybe but don't really PVP and don't really have a major problem with shields atm may do as I rank up?
Lance - not worth it for me at all, don't believe its that good against hull and mining range v limpet range lifetime is explained above

The rest, not really bothered tbh, may do them just for the sake of it is all.

Top Bottom