Powerplay 2.0 deep dive - Frontier Live 27th March

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

So PowerPlay 2.0 takes place on Water Worlds, that would mean that the second new function ship is the Moray Starboat. Unless submarine mode is the new functionality of the Python 2 it would explain its sleeker look.

So PowerPlay 2.0 takes place on Water Worlds, that would mean that the second new function ship is the Moray Starboat. Unless submarine mode is the new functionality of the Python 2 it would explain its sleeker look.
If Fireball Junior could do it...

Never done PowerPlay, but I'm definitely interested in seeing what they're planning to do with it. Maybe what they'll show will tempt me to give it a go.

I used to love Power Play until 'The Grind' per pound became too heavy....now looking forward to a new viewpoint for PP 2.0 🤞

I would love to see lessons learned from the Goid War with the potential of Powers attacking Ports and Installations in the same way the Goids currently attack them. Interdictions for cargo (which if a base is under attack you need to supply with weapons, food etc) Resident evacuations if the base Power is losing. So much scope!

Top Bottom