Powerplay Powerplay Data Links

greetings cmdrs

after updating my spreedsheats this morning i have noticed that all systems of A.Delaine have had their undermining triggers UPPED and fortifivation triggers lowered
after the last tick ? WHAT HAPPEND ??????

Fortification triggers can be lowered by manipulating the background simulation - it can be 150%, 100% and 50% of default.

Undermining triggers can be increased through consolidation.

yes i know ,i have been playing PP since day one and am aware of the mechanics , but ALL 38 controll systems at once ???
no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Don't know, but can you PM me your current stance on powerplay following our TS discussion several months ago.

Ta.

P.s. good to see you still active.

Don't forget to bring slaves.

We're still eating then despite getting rid of the UA bombing effects.

Last edited:
yes i know ,i have been playing PP since day one and am aware of the mechanics , but ALL 38 controll systems at once ???
no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to tell you, but they haven't changed from cycle 88 to 89 nor from 89 to 90.

Chances are you've made a mistake in your own data.

I don't know what to tell you, but they haven't changed from cycle 88 to 89 nor from 89 to 90.

Chances are you've made a mistake in your own data.

No chance I may be old but I know for a fact Noast is right the fortification trigger has dropped and the undermining trigger has increased on all systems! very strange???[down]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi last time we came to Harma (in open) nobody noticed us going to the station to 'help' out :)

Fly safe 07
Pierre

No chance I may be old but I know for a fact Noast is right the fortification trigger has dropped and the undermining trigger has increased on all systems! very strange???[down]

UM triggers increase for all systems when using consolidation. From the CSV files it looks like Archon consolidated ~407 CC, which gives him a 40% increase in all undermining triggers.

I didn't go through and check ALL of Archon's systems for their fortification triggers, I just checked a few, and they all match the fort triggers from cycle 89 (the newest CSV file), which makes it impossible for ALL of his systems' fort triggers to have dropped. Ergo the data used to make the claim is incorrect.

Examples:

10 Kappa Pegasi. Cycle 88: 6,204. Cycle 89: 6,204. Cycle 90: 6,204

Bireti. Cycle 88: 5,112. Cycle 89: 5,112. Cycle 90: 5,112

Some fort triggers may have decreased between 89 and 90, but it certainly wasn't all of them.

Edit:

Seems I've made some mistakes in my internal comparisons - was comparing cycle 89 to cycle 89, which obviously won't show a trigger change. However, the cycle 89 to 90 comparison is still correct - the systems I checked didn't have any fort trigger changes.

Last edited:
Thanks for that now we understand how that one works. :D

This askes the question if you continue consolidating can you drive the undermining triggers to infinity??? does this drop back again on the following week or is it a permanent increase??

Thanks for that now we understand how that one works. :D

This askes the question if you continue consolidating can you drive the undermining triggers to infinity??? does this drop back again on the following week or is it a permanent increase??

It affects the following week only, just like regular preparations only gives you a system as an expansion for a week. It's limited to 50% increase, so it cannot reach infinity either.

I don't mean to be a bother, but is there a chance I can get you to rename these slightly?

To start with, if you could change 24.01.17 to 24.02.17 to get the month right?

Or even better, to get it in line with the date matching the cycle date, making it be 23.02.17 in both the folder and file names?

Hello Brett

None of the files from 01/09/2016 exist.

As Olivia Vespera, StarSystems for 11/08/2016 is incorrect and none of the listed files has the required data

Top Bottom