Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.05 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess the answer to this is no, but will this be applied retroactively?

I suspect it's no too, but my main ship is one of those clippers, and, hey, if you don't ask you don't get...

Not that I'm planning on blowing up any time soon.

Deleted member 38366

D
*meh*

I'm missing the following :

Mission fixes:
  • Fixed clean Factions or w/ Allegiance handing out illegal or terrorist-type Missions, putting them back in line with Government/Faction ethos
  • Fixed Factions w/ Allegiance handing out Friendly-Fire Missions vs. Factions of same Allegiance
  • Fixed Imperial and Federal Navy handing out illegal or terrorist-type Rank Progression Missions
  • Fixed abnormally high Rank requirements for some lower-tier Missions
  • Removed nonsensical Explorer Rank requirement for next-door standard illegal USS salvage-recovery Missions

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect it's no too, but my main ship is one of those clippers, and, hey, if you don't ask you don't get...

Not that I'm planning on blowing up any time soon.

Well I have blown up mine once, it was also from CG with the discount. I did not compare the rebuy cost before and after, because I would have assumed nothing would change, because, obviously.

Repair costs?

And this. Assuming reputation decay is now fixed*, this is the one big showstopper remaining at the moment.

*By the way, this 1.3.05 change log makes it sound very much like the announced changes to the reputation decay system had not even implemented at all in the first place, and might still not have been if not for our repeated reports that it is not working the way Sandro announced it himself. Something which should have happened before the end of the 1.3 beta, because this is a lasting effect of major significance; it's actually worse than broken w&t or regular repair cost, those have a temporary workaround at least (fly small ships, or not play at all); the wrong reputation decay just happens, and you have no way to avoid it.

Last edited:
Noooooooo. Was hoping for the naval rank progresion update. Really wanna join the federation. Ah well, ready when it's ready. Thanks for the fixes. See you in the black.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom