Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.08 Incoming - 10.30 BST

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Did you fix anything about hyperjumping? I just noticed I now have 60fps throughout entire hyperjumps...

BTW I just tried selling a ship and stripped it of equipment first. Every single interaction took 20 to 30 seconds of "please wait"...

Not specifically, but there was a low graphics change that might help with some people's stuttering.

Michael

Server is back and everything is running considerably nicer now. Unlocked frame rate, 2575 x 1575 all options maxed and FOV modded in the config to 75. Getting a steady 85FPS in a HiRES. Jumps are smooth as butter.

Last edited:
Add a new appconfig option, RouterPort, to tell the game that a port has been explicitly mapped on the router (another config setting affecting upnp has also been renamed to avoid ambiguity)

So that is what I will have to enter in what port I have forwarded?
As per here?

https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=33

Is this RouterPort option supposed to be in the appconfig.xml file? I can't find it there. I'm using the steam version of the game.

Oh cool, does that mean that large ships can't take missions that can't successfully deliver? So I no longer need to check target outpost type?

Oh god. No more stuttering for me when NPC, players or planet pop up ! Always stuttering when hyperespace then. But nice to see those improvments ! Love you guys <3

Can I now disable upnp on my router and just forward the port? Previously, this wouldn't work without also writing my public ip in the xml, which changes every day. Does this work now without me having to always edit the xml before playing?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom