Powerplay

Yesterday I pledged to Aisling Duval but whenever I try to collect media materials or program materials nothing happens, I haven't been timed out because II have never collected any. Also today I tried to collect my 1000cr 'wages' but with the same result. I click on it and nothing happens. Is anyone else having problems or is this a known fault.

Amusing. Dismissive until someone says the O word and suddenly its like the most important thing to you ever.
Please find one post where I said that PP is important to me. As long as it's a mess and doesn't involve missions I don't care for it. I don't want anything in the game to be Open Only though, simply because it's a bad idea that doesn't solve anything.
Ironically many people who ask for PP OO don't care for PP either, that alone is reason enough to be against it. :)

By the way, the reason I said 'Power what?' is because Frontier pretty much abandoned it, it's almost like it doesn't exist. So I am actually supporting your point (which I've always done, PP needs improvements).

Please find one post where I said that PP is important to me. As long as it's a mess and doesn't involve missions I don't care for it. I don't want anything in the game to be Open Only though, simply because it's a bad idea that doesn't solve anything.
Ironically many people who ask for PP OO don't care for PP either, that alone is reason enough to be against it. :)

By the way, the reason I said 'Power what?' is because Frontier pretty much abandoned it, it's almost like it doesn't exist. So I am actually supporting your point (which I've always done, PP needs improvements).

Then kind of say those things otherwise people will get the wrong idea. The rank hypocrisy surrounding the topic is annoying to a lot of people.

Only reason PP is still around because somewhere in some spreadsheet there is a certain number of people pledging to whutzherbutt for the Prism Shields. That is legitimately the ONLY reason I have seen on the boards for PP. When ever someone talks about about ship builds or has a link to coriolis the shields always have prism. I tried. Many times. Many, many times to get into PP. I tried again, just a few months ago. I just couldn't do it. Ugh, what a slog fest.

But as long as people keep doing PP for shields, it will be with us.

Only reason PP is still around because somewhere in some spreadsheet there is a certain number of people pledging to whutzherbutt for the Prism Shields. That is legitimately the ONLY reason I have seen on the boards for PP. When ever someone talks about about ship builds or has a link to coriolis the shields always have prism. I tried. Many times. Many, many times to get into PP. I tried again, just a few months ago. I just couldn't do it. Ugh, what a slog fest.

But as long as people keep doing PP for shields, it will be with us.
There are plenty of other good Power Play modules. Imperial Hammers and APA's are great too. Even the lowly Mining Lance, on the right ship, in the right circumstance, is spectacular.

And there are at least three players I know of who embrace Power Play as a way of life - and that's fine.

But Power Play is laden with issues and flaws, and needs full-scale Beyond-style update to really make it something people want to engage in for more than just toys.

proxy.duckduckgo.com(75).jpg

I have seen the future, and it is terrible

Dead, oh no, not ar all.

I do enjoy getting Thargoid bounties all over the place and deliver them at ALD stations for double Money quiet a lot indeed.

Top Bottom