Pre-Order Launcher Issue Update

Trying to fix this issue may have unintended consequences for us all :

View attachment 199332

Not able to start the game at all anymore... No prepurchase for me, and I do own the game.
Can't even login to "Customer Login - Frontier Store" to check status there. Looks like some server went belly up

I'm getting this too.

I've tried logging out from "options" but restarting the launcher and logging in again takes me back to this screen.

Clicking on "Purchase" takess me to an unsecured site.

I'm not on Steam.

Mmmm, I just had a slower start going into Horrizons, but the launcher did start before I could finish investigating ... (I'm on the pre-order)

I had an error logging in, something along the lines of "failed to get commandar data, please validate files in the launcher if problem persists".

I restarted my PC, and the launcher now had the "purchase" button instead of Start or Log in.

It was also just half loaded, so it missed most of the buttons and graphics, so there was no way to validate files, contact support or anything else.

Basically all messed up.

Edit: clicked on Purchase just to try also led me to an unsecure site.

I did as told in the Issue Tracker, but after that i have problems login into my Launcher or when i can i can not load into the main menu or if i do my arx are missing.

im so confused @_@

Edit: i get this issue

Attachments

• Issue.PNG
    Issue.PNG
    717.3 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
I've Pre-ordered the Deluxe version from Steam, but unlike my Horizons Steam purchase I don't see the order on my Frontier Store account.

I never saw my Horizons purchase in the Frontier Store account either, for either of my PC accounts, the only one that shows up in Frontier Store is my old XBox Commander Deluxe Pack. I too have pre-ordered via Steam and there seems to be some quirks, the DLC manager thinks it's downloading Odyssey, but the Download manager shows nothing downloading. Going to the Odyssey page in the Steam Store shows it as 'in my library' but there's nothing in my library. I've got a receipt from Steam though for the purchase and it does show up in the DLC Manager for Elite Dangerous itself, so I'm happy that when the Alpha is available and there's anything to actually download/play, it'll show up.

I never saw my Horizons purchase in the Frontier Store account either, for either of my PC accounts, the only one that shows up in Frontier Store is my old XBox Commander Deluxe Pack. I too have pre-ordered via Steam and there seems to be some quirks, the DLC manager thinks it's downloading Odyssey, but the Download manager shows nothing downloading. Going to the Odyssey page in the Steam Store shows it as 'in my library' but there's nothing in my library. I've got a receipt from Steam though for the purchase and it does show up in the DLC Manager for Elite Dangerous itself, so I'm happy that when the Alpha is available and there's anything to actually download/play, it'll show up.
When purchased Horizon on Steam I got a £0.00 Horizons order on Frontier Store. I guess this means I'm locked into the Steam launcher now.

imma just drop my issues here...

so my friend just gifted my a gift code to get elite dangerous on their costs, but during the registration progress for the frontier store things started to work weird... it kept sayin the captcha was wrong, untill eventually it said the login credentials were alrdy known by frontier, so i checked my mail to find an email tht said my acc has been created, so i should login.. Now, when i try to log in, the site loads really slowly, and eventually i get the constant error message saying there's something wrong with the recaptcha, and that i should try again.. but i get this even when the recaptcha is filled in and considered valid, that i'm not a robot? I also sometimes just get no response, except for a refresh of the log in page with no progress being actually made for loggin in..

What can I do about this? My browser console gives up the following error codes when I initially try to log in to my account and the page just reloads itself:

Code:
Failed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
(anonymous) @ B8651920.116875156;dcadv=4799106;sz=1x2;ord=425519665354.3187:1
B8651920.116875156;dcadv=4799106;sz=1x2;ord=425519665354.3187:144 Failed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
(anonymous) @ B8651920.116875156;dcadv=4799106;sz=1x2;ord=425519665354.3187:144
B8651920.116875156;dcadv=4799106;sz=1x2;ord=425519665354.3187:144 Failed to execute 'write' on 'Document': It isn't possible to write into a document from an asynchronously-loaded external script unless it is explicitly opened.
(anonymous) @ B8651920.116875156;dcadv=4799106;sz=1x2;ord=425519665354.3187:144

Hope you guys can help me out!

Top Bottom