Pre-Order Launcher Issue Update

o7
i bought extra super deluxe pre future order, via STEAM,
i received a confirmation email,
but nothing on my bank account
and nothing on the frontier store (no Odyssey, no Alpha, no OST).....................

o7
i bought extra super deluxe pre future order, via STEAM,
i received a confirmation email,
but nothing on my bank account
and nothing on the frontier store (no Odyssey, no Alpha, no OST).....................
same here, except money taken from pay pal, steam says downloading in DLC, but not actually in downloads
guess i'll leave a couple of days and if still looks borked will raise a ticket, game still loads though :)
no panic though as its not released for a while yet :)

Last edited:
I'm sure I had the LEP as part of my premium beta kick-starter award (as I didn't have to pay for Horizons ), but when I look at my account page and purchased products I don't see it. Does anyone know how you can confirm you are an LEP holder?

I'm sure I had the LEP as part of my premium beta kick-starter award (as I didn't have to pay for Horizons ), but when I look at my account page and purchased products I don't see it. Does anyone know how you can confirm you are an LEP holder?
For my part, I kept the payment confirmations by email during the Kickstarter.

However if in your account it says "Premium Beta" then implicitly this means that you have the LEP, if you were a Kickstarter backer, of course.

Premium.jpg

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

3 days later & my order is still showing as Pending.....this is most odd. I am too scared to try ordering again, though, lest I end up paying for a product twice.

3 days later & my order is still showing as Pending.....this is most odd. I am too scared to try ordering again, though, lest I end up paying for a product twice.

i had the same issue.. i put in a support ticket to Frontiers staff who deal with accounts.. What happened in my case the order got stuck as it failed to identify a payment meathod.. Frontier cancelled the order and emailed me to try again.. the second time it went through withought a hitch.. just put a ticket in and they should be back to you pretty quick.

i had the same issue.. i put in a support ticket to Frontiers staff who deal with accounts.. What happened in my case the order got stuck as it failed to identify a payment meathod.. Frontier cancelled the order and emailed me to try again.. the second time it went through withought a hitch.. just put a ticket in and they should be back to you pretty quick.
and you now have something to download ?

Yep, I put in a support ticket today as well.

I've criticised Frontier on many counts, but they have never failed to apply all the updates to my account at the appropriate time.

My feeling here is what's the rush? Why give Frontier your money now when the start of alpha beta is still unknown?
Not sure I understand? I just would like confirmation that LEP holders will get Alpha access. No panic on my side.

There is big PR problem.... I was trying to find any exact information about this pre order deluxe and all information's are cryptic. On steam in manage DLC I have Elite Dangerous Odyssey status downloading but nothing is downloading. Most strange is that if You try to find in steam shop " Odyssey Deluxe Alpha Expansion" You get nothing :)

In my order overview on the Frontier store it has an entry for the LEP:

View attachment 199889

So if that one is there, you should be good
I think there is an error in your line as there has never been a LEP at £ 35 :)

The Lifetime Expansion Pass or LEP is a content pass for Elite Dangerous that includes ownership of any and all expansions produced for the game, plus access to all betas and a selection of cosmetic Livery items.

The LEP was included as a backer reward for purchasers of the £80 "Digital Download Pack" tier of the Elite Dangerous Kickstarter in 2012. During the pre-launch beta period in 2014, it was also included in the Premium Beta bundle for £100.00 ($150.00 USD). It was made available for a third and final time from August 6, 2015 to September 14, 2015, at a cost of £130.00 ($195.00 USD); existing owners of Elite Dangerous were given a £10.00 ($15.00 USD) loyalty discount.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Top Bottom