Pre Order Pioneer Suit Skin is missing....

Greetings CMDRS, Has anyone else who pre-ordered via STEAM failed to receive their Pioneer suit yet? Perhaps I am doing something wrong but I would have expected to see it in my inventory.

Thanks,

It's there, go in the loadout screen and under the weapons, to the left, there should be a big button to customise your suit.
In the next screen you will be able to select shoulder patches, suit designs and other minor details.

Have you actually checked you CMDR? Mine just shows empty slots and the base suit in the menu, but I have the full suit equipped on my character.

Yes, I did. I can equip it, but after I save the loadout, it comes out "naked".

Some friends are having the same issue, guess I'll just wait for a fix.

I had a look at suit customisations last night via edit loadout button and I found that the Pioneer skin stuff is there - except, inevitably, it's not working properly.

No matter what you're looking for there'll be pictures of elbow / knee pads, and none of the item names will match up. Just keep going methodically through everything and by trial and error you'll eventually find the bits you're looking for.

They probably won't stay on when you click apply/save though, might need to do that a few times before it sticks.

Odyssey gonna Odyssey.

I had a look at suit customisations last night via edit loadout button and I found that the Pioneer skin stuff is there - except, inevitably, it's not working properly.

No matter what you're looking for there'll be pictures of elbow / knee pads, and none of the item names will match up. Just keep going methodically through everything and by trial and error you'll eventually find the bits you're looking for.

They probably won't stay on when you click apply/save though, might need to do that a few times before it sticks.

Odyssey gonna Odyssey.

Equip everything from the pioneer skin, then save it.

It won't show as equipped in the loadout screen, but your CMDR will be all suited up, just as CMDR Koma Pahu said.

Edit: Added images.

yYxsyqc.png
GDg1rI2.png

Last edited:
Look under Customizations. Then you have to piecemeal it together (there's a piece for each slot, such as left leg, right leg, arms, torso, etc.)

Hotfix 2 posted today should hopefully fix it which was just pushed out. If you haven't updated yet (it was 10.9MB) you probably should.
1621632796374.png

Are those the ones? None of them is named 'Pioneer' so im not sure.

Odyssey gonna Odyssey.
Spot on, you were right. This is exactly what the issue was.

I have the suit but cant equip, it doesnt save in the load out.

i can equip other pieces from suits but it takes random guess work what fits.

Top Bottom