Pre-ordered deluxe edition rip off

Hey, I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the game digitally when it came out. But sadly now I have to purchase all the DLC that came out afterwards because it wasn't include in my deluxe edition. That SUCKS. I feel ripped off that I have to purchase all the DLC for this amazing game, even though someone who gets the deluxe edition now gets the DLC included. Where's my compensation? Shouldn't all deluxe edition get that treatment if the creators were thinking of making DLC's. Frontier why did you forbid the pre-ordered deluxe edition into purchasing the DLC afterwards if a new person can get it included in it's deluxe edition?

A deluxe edition is not the same as a season pass.
With the deluxe edition you got 5 extra species.
There is no season pass for this game btw.

Edit: To make one thing completely sure, nobody with a deluxe edition (pre-ordered or bought after release) got the dlc's for free, only the 5 extra dinosaur species.

Last edited:
So because you buy the game with 5 extra dinosaur species, you expect to get all the upcoming updates for free?? WOW... You knew what you bought man.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
The deluxe edition of Jurassic World Evolution gives you access to some dinosaurs which are only available as part of the Deluxe version. It does not include any other DLC and the description of the pack explains what is included before purchase. If you were looking for a package that contains more DLC then the Premium Edition features the Base game, Deluxe Dinosaur Pack, Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack and Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu campaign.

Hey, I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the game digitally when it came out. But sadly now I have to purchase all the DLC that came out afterwards because it wasn't include in my deluxe edition. That SUCKS. I feel ripped off that I have to purchase all the DLC for this amazing game, even though someone who gets the deluxe edition now gets the DLC included. Where's my compensation? Shouldn't all deluxe edition get that treatment if the creators were thinking of making DLC's. Frontier why did you forbid the pre-ordered deluxe edition into purchasing the DLC afterwards if a new person can get it included in it's deluxe edition?
A deluxe addition is not a season pass, there is no season pass and you shouldn’t expect multiple dlcs free only for buying the deluxe edition.

Well, the "Deluxe edition" name is kinda misleading.
It's just the base game + the DELUXE DINOSAUR PACK DLC, it isn't that hard to understand, it does not include anything else.

There's also the "Premium edition", that included all available DLCs when it came out...but nothing else, not any mention of upcoming DLCs.
And look! The Carnivore dinosaur pack DLC which came after is still not included in the Premium edition.

Besides, if you preordered you got the alternate skins for the Ranger jeep and ACU helicopter. That's cool, I would have wanted them, but I didn't, and you don't see me whining about it

Besides, if you preordered you got the alternate skins for the Ranger jeep and ACU helicopter. That's cool, I would have wanted them, but I didn't, and you don't see me whining about it
I still wish we could get ahold of the other alternate skins...

The game was released in June 2018, we're at May 2019, & you're just complaining about it now?
You get what is stated on what you buy. Pre-ordering doesn't mean its a Season Pass either.

Top Bottom