Powerplay Prep lists

Noob question.

When do prep lists come out? I waited till the Thurs re-gen of the powerplay and new lists still have not come out.

How can the systems get the 50 points needed to get on the list if that is how they do it?

I have been to loads of systems both on the fringes of the powerplay areas and just beyond to prep to expand but none of them come up with the prep receive options.

Cheers in advance

Last edited:
Generally speaking the prep list is simply populated by systems that have received enough preparation merits (50 to 100) and have more merits than others.

Using it as a guide of systems to move preps for is just about the worst thing you can do, if you want to help a power. A good example is with Edmund Mahon. Currently the main preparation target for Mahon is Soholia with 26,743 merits, but it is a negative 77 CC system. As such, expanding into Soholia would reduce Mahon's surplus by almost 20%, which is horrible.

As for Aisling Duval this cycle, note that she only has 26 CC to spend on preparations. It is borderline impossible to find a system that would cost 26 CC or less to prepare, which is why you cannot deliver them.

The reason why I looked at the list was because, since Thurs I have been stacking up Prep cargo till bursting and no matter where I looked, I could not off load any prep cargo anywhere.

And since I started the power play thing last week. I could get rid of them at any of the systems on the list... again last week.

Edit : should I then scrap all of the prep cargo this week?

Last edited:
Please fortify this cycle. Also, we'd appreciate it if you didn't prepare random systems. When we are able to prepare a desirable system, we always have to compete with any bad systems others have prepared. Every cycle we need fortifications, so you can stock up on the programme materials in Cubeo then deliver them to one of our control system listed on the AD Trello under the fortify list so long as they're not already fortified to 100%.

The AD community also has a subreddit, but we primarily converse and coordinate in AD Slack, which you can find out more about here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom