Prioritized automation tasks for ACU and Rangers

1. Setup task priority for each Ranger station: Supply, Repair, Medicate, Tranquilize. (Only Medicate, Tranquilize for ACU)
2. Setup manual/auto for Ranger and ACU station.
3. If the ACU/Ranger station is set to "auto", it will execute the tasks by the priority order you set.

There is a problem. Now dinosaurs will be angry at vehicles so that might trigger the Tranquilize tasks...

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey You-Cheng,

Thank you for the feedback! :) Not being able to completely automate ranger and ACU tasks is part of the game's design. You're meant to confront and try to control the chaos that happens in your park when there's an emergency, either via dinosaurs breaking out or if they get sick. Part of that is needing to give manual commands to your Rangers and ACU crews.

Hope that clears things up!

Having the option to make certain repetitive things like restocking feeders would be nice though. I feel like dinosaur aggression and the poor ranger AI would make up for such a menial and repetitive task being set to automatic. Flares, tranqs, medication, repairs, those are all situational and I agree should stay as a manual task. Just the feeder restocking should get some sort of automation. Like..... we could have an option to turn auto restocking on and then select the percentage (let's say 25%) so when a feeder gets down to 1/4 it's food supply it will get added to the task queue of the closest ranger team with available schedule space. This COULD cause confusion if you have a jeep nearby that's already doing stuff, and we would still need to make sure they have safe paths to get in and restock the feeders without the dinos attacking them. I feel like it would still balance out between being hands on and having some added optional automation. Simply because it's such a repetitive task that is constantly ongoing as a core part of the game.

Top Bottom