Priority Pass Question?

Hello,

I was wondering.. If a guest buys a priority pass from the information kiosk does that mean they get 1 priority pass for a particular ride. Or does it mean they get unlimited passes for multiple rides forever?

Thxs!

I want to know also. People with the priority pass are not going into the priority lane, so I think its one time use.. Well see though.

Brett answered this somewhere, it's unlimited use. They still pay for the ride each time when entering the queue, but the priority pass is good for their whole visit.

• Priority Passes allow unlimited uses for all rides with a Priority Queue.
  • All guests (including those with passes) will pay for a ride each time they ride it.
  • Money is taken from guests at the point where they enter the queue (the ticket booth).

You can see this information here:

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sh...ity-queue-how-does-it-interact-with-finances?

I suggested changes to the fast pass here:

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/10470-2-Problems-about-Fast-pass?

Which were

1) three different types of priority pass which can be chosen between (or a mixture used)

- Ride fast pass.
A guest can buy a fast pass for a single ride or group of rides. These fast passes are single use and expire after a single use.
- Number of uses pass
A guest can use any ride priority queue but they can only use their band a number of times.
-Unlimited fast pass
A guest can use the ride priority queue as much as they like and for any ride they like.

2) Guests should be unhappy about their purchase if
a) There is no priority queue avaliable when a queue is long
b) The priority queue is longer than the normal queue
c) They are waiting longer than they would've expected to for their priority queue.

3) It should be possible for fast passes to sell out. It should be possible to limit the number of fast passes sold and for no more to be available until a guest owning a fast pass leaves the park. This will further help to prevent the issues above.

4) Guests who don't own a fast past could become disgruntled if their queue is long and fast pass is taking a high priority. Thinking something along the lines of "It's unfair to pay to queue jump"

Last edited:
I dislike fast pass because A) its annoying buildings queues as they are, i dont want the extra work and B) I dont use them in real life (id rather go to a park on there slow days)

I would much rather Frontier added in "over flow" queues instead of fast pass [sad]

You can see this information here:

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sh...ity-queue-how-does-it-interact-with-finances?

I suggested changes to the fast pass here:

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/10470-2-Problems-about-Fast-pass?

Which were

1) three different types of priority pass which can be chosen between (or a mixture used)

- Ride fast pass.
A guest can buy a fast pass for a single ride or group of rides. These fast passes are single use and expire after a single use.
- Number of uses pass
A guest can use any ride priority queue but they can only use their band a number of times.
-Unlimited fast pass
A guest can use the ride priority queue as much as they like and for any ride they like.

2) Guests should be unhappy about their purchase if
a) There is no priority queue avaliable when a queue is long
b) The priority queue is longer than the normal queue
c) They are waiting longer than they would've expected to for their priority queue.

3) It should be possible for fast passes to sell out. It should be possible to limit the number of fast passes sold and for no more to be available until a guest owning a fast pass leaves the park. This will further help to prevent the issues above.

4) Guests who don't own a fast past could become disgruntled if their queue is long and fast pass is taking a high priority. Thinking something along the lines of "It's unfair to pay to queue jump"

I like all of those ideas

I dislike fast pass because A) its annoying buildings queues as they are, i dont want the extra work and B) I dont use them in real life (id rather go to a park on there slow days)

I would much rather Frontier added in "over flow" queues instead of fast pass [sad]

I too dislike them in real life, hate the "pay to win" attitude. But they are real and glad frontier put them in. You do have the option of NOT to build them in your park. When I build them I put them on "low priority" LOL

Would be fun if there was a way to create a 'virtual' queue.

Where you take a time & ticket and come back at that time for a very short queue before you get on the ride.

Hello,

I was wondering.. If a guest buys a priority pass from the information kiosk does that mean they get 1 priority pass for a particular ride. Or does it mean they get unlimited passes for multiple rides forever?

Thxs!
Actually there is a way to fact check if it is a one-buy or not. If you check out a guests inventory you can see if they wear a fastpast bracelet or not. Follow this guest trough the park and se if that guest consumes it or keeps it. [happy]

I too dislike them in real life, hate the "pay to win" attitude. But they are real and glad frontier put them in. You do have the option of NOT to build them in your park. When I build them I put them on "low priority" LOL
Yes I dislike the pay-to-win system as well. Especially when the get passage in front of you.
However, I love the fastpass system the Disneyparks comes up with. It is a free for all to use service. You enter in a separate line from start to goal. And it is very well balanced spreading out guests on different clock times. [wink]

Last edited:
Top Bottom