Prisoner 552 Interview Transcript

The following transcript has been retrieved by two unknown CMDRs during the rescue of CMDR [REDACTED] from Lima Military Barracks in the Kremainn System on planet 4 B. The operation was posted on September 6 of 3307 for independent pilots and mercenaries in this secure channel: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/a-breakout-contract-for-anyone-interested.589360/#post-9500968

--- INTERVIEW LOG #01 - PRISONER 552 - September / 05 / 3307 - 05:33 ---

COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: So... commander [REDACTED] right?
PRISONER 552: Yep, that's me.
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Let's see... former federal pilot, served during the corporation wars in Kremainn in 3305, achieved the rank of Admiral within the Federal Navy and then deserted three months later, currently listed as an independent pilot of the Pilots Federation with a combat rank of Elite, that is a very good resumé if you ask me.
PRISONER 552: Looks like you did your home work colon... ARGHH (unknown noises).
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Operation Thorn, HIP 22460, August 30, start talking.
PRISONER 552: There is nothing to say, there is already an article on Galnet about it... (unknown noises) UGH... you bit... (unknown noises) fuc....
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Who hired you? Why HIP 17519?
PRISONER 552: I dont know his name... said he was a contractor and offered a very handsome payment for the job...
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Your Bank of Zaonce account shows no irregular transactions, how and how much you were paid?
PRISONER 552: The contractor used his Fleet Carrier, paid me in Void Opals, then I sold them elsewhere...
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: How much?
PRISONER 552: About 350 million credits.
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: The only remaining fleet carriers in HIP 17519 are either not operational or display no irregularities, what was the contractor's carrier ID?
PRISONER 552: How the hell would I know? Do you want his Insight Hub number too... ARGH! (unknown noises).
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Listen commander, I'm being really nice to you, the agents at [REDACTED] will not be so nice, so please... cooperate with me.
PRISONER 552: The job is already done, there is nothing more to be said...
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Sigh... (inaudible voices) very well then commander, we will transfer you to [REDACTED] maybe then you will give us the information we need, in the meantime d... (inaudible voices).
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Officer! Open the cell, we are done here, I want this man watched 24/7 until he is moved to another facility, understand?
FEDERAL OFFICER: Dont worry ma'am, we got everything under control.
COL. AMANDA HOLLIS: Oh and one more thing [REDACTED], the Federation will see that you pay for the damage you caused... you can count on that.

--- INTERVIEW ENDED ---

Last edited:
Top Bottom