Privateer Contracts

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think having a privateer system of sorts would give people more incentive to attack opposing faction shipping. For instance, alliance players are currently working to undermine the 78 Ursae Majoris Equality faction. 78UM is a federation system, but it has alliance interests under the Alioth independents. It would be nice, for example, if you could dock on a Alioth Independence, alliance loyal station and obtain privateer contracts to hunt dominant faction shipping. It would help to offset the bounty you acquire and the fact that you're constantly interdicted by authorities of that system and also make it a bit more profitable then hoping you get some decent goods to smuggle. I know you can get contracts some times to target traders but these seem few and far between to me, and are not always of the dominant. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
The ability to post your own contracted hits on factions or even individual commanders (assuming you know their name) would be great fun.

50,000cr on any one who can bring me back the head of Commander "Kosh Naranek III" ;-)

Top Bottom