Newcomer / Intro Probably a silly question about 'Beyond'

I've recently come back to the game after a few years away (real life in the way!). I was an original Kickstarter with the lifetime expansion pack. Am I correct in saying the latest version is called 'Beyond'? I have logged back into the launcher and done the waiting updates but the logo on the launcher remains as "Horizons". Is that correct and/or how do I know I have the Beyond update?

Thank you!

I've recently come back to the game after a few years away (real life in the way!). I was an original Kickstarter with the lifetime expansion pack. Am I correct in saying the latest version is called 'Beyond'? I have logged back into the launcher and done the waiting updates but the logo on the launcher remains as "Horizons". Is that correct and/or how do I know I have the Beyond update?

Thank you!
Beyond is effectively a "Horizons free DLC". ...or something like that.
The point is - if you have Horizons (Either bought or through LEP) you automatically have Beyond. It doesn't show in a launcher, because it's technically still Horizons.

edit: reps for ninjas

Thank you!
Beyond was free content, automatically applied to anyone with the Horizons game, as such it doesn't have it's own special launcher or game mode selection, etc.

Top Bottom