Problems with the Magnificent Rides DLC

Thanks for the response. I just wanted to know if there was a prebuilt coaster for all of the new coasters. I'm not that good at building coasters so if I'm going to pay for this pack i want the coasters to be prebuilt too. Thanks again.

I'm loving the new rides, but agree with the issues people have spoken about. Why can't my SLV train be 7 cars long like most of the real Schwarzkopf coasters? (Same issue with the Iron Fury only being 10 cars long, while there are 12 car Timberliner trains out there).

Removal of head rests (on SLV and Monster wood coaster trains) and the ability to color multiple trains different colors. Not complaints, just suggestions for the future.

Unfortunately this "Magnificent Rides" pack seems to be lacking for me. The game has a serious lack of flat rides and kiddie rides. I was really hoping this pack would deliver, but all it has is two versions of the Hyper Jump, a grand carousel, Flying Eagles, and a breakdance ride.
No hate, but I'm starting to notice these dlc packs are containing less and less and remain at the $11 price.

I think inside the currentnengine they dont have an approach to dispatch from the station. None of the liners fo that.

Like said. I dont can't help contradicting you and might want to have significantly more opportunity on building napkins with all alternatives of components and utilities on each trackstyle. Be that as it may, with the present motor it probably won't be conceivable. In this manner the notice toward the begin to give them someway to clarify the distinctions with genuine rides
Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

Last edited:

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Unfortunately this "Magnificent Rides" pack seems to be lacking for me. The game has a serious lack of flat rides and kiddie rides. I was really hoping this pack would deliver, but all it has is two versions of the Hyper Jump, a grand carousel, Flying Eagles, and a breakdance ride.
No hate, but I'm starting to notice these dlc packs are containing less and less and remain at the $11 price.

Hi Sir Isaac :) thanks for your thoughts! Sorry to hear the latest pack isn't what you expected!

Just to give you some context though: while it may seem like there's less content in the Magnificent Rides Collection, due to it being a rides-focused pack rather than a scenery-focused one, for our team it was actually one of the most challenging and content-heavy ones we did! Rides are a lot more intricate, expensive, and tricky to design compared to static scenery pieces. A single ride could take up to 45 days from concept to completion, whereas a static scenery piece needs a lot less time (hence the Toolkit, albeit a more simplified version of that process!). Rides need a book-sized design document, animation, artwork, programming, the whole deal - so to have nine of them in a pack was quite the undertaking! I hope this puts the price point a bit more into perspective.
If you'd like more info on game and coaster design, I'd invite you to watch back some of the developer streams we did when these packs come out; our super talented devs are very good at explaining the amount of work (and passion) that goes into them!

[heart]
Bo

Top Bottom