Newcomer / Intro Profit sharing with human crew?

My friend and I have been having our first experiences with multicrew ships; my Krait with its fighter bay has my RL friend as a Crewman, and he flies the fighter while I fly the Krait mothership. We have each been getting the bounties for 'Wanted' ships we destroy as a team.

Does the same thing happen when it's trading; say if my friend fends off pirates with the Turrets in the Gunner role? He'd definitely have earned his cut :D

Or what if we are void opal mining; do we share the profits from that too? Or other trading or even courier missions?

Last edited:
Here is the Trade Dividend info you need:

The wiki is a good thing to bookmark.

Here is the Trade Dividend info you need:

The wiki is a good thing to bookmark.
Thanks Para :) That wiki is indeed great :) But what about multicrew operations? Looked up Multicrew on that wiki and it mentions sharing bounties and vouchers but not trade...

Thanks Para :) That wiki is indeed great :) But what about multicrew operations? Looked up Multicrew on that wiki and it mentions sharing bounties and vouchers but not trade...

Sorry, brain flatulence on my part there ... yes the multicrew says:

"All bounties and vouchers that the helmsman (ship owner) receives are duplicated for each crewmember, making multicrew a great way to have fun with friends without missing out on money-making opportunities."

My thoughts were that trade profits were shared like wings - 5% - maybe that is wrong. Never did m/c trade, only exploration (that was a waste of time) - interested to know.

EDIT - gogglified and it seems that 5% share is indeed also the multicrew pay for trading.

Last edited:
Im in 2 minds on this one. Half of me knows Wings get Trade Vouchers and thinks MC does too, half of me thinks MC doesnt just bounty share depending on rank.

OK just did a try of this multicrew thingie and can confirm that the crew receives a 5% share of trade profits.

It is still listed as a "Wing Trade" voucher.

So doing a single rare goods run in the current CG with an alt in gunner multicrew gave the alt a 311,810 credit voucher. Still have to go somewhere to cash it in, you can't actually cash it in whist crewed.

Screenshot_0002.jpg

Oooh cool, thanks for that :) What I might do then is to go on a mining trip and see what profits he gets for that if he's 'gunner'. I'll report back if I find anything out.

Slight change of subject, but it's still to do with multicrew: If I have a double-bay SRV hangar, can my crewmate friend and I each use one of the SRVs simultaneously?

Top Bottom