Project: Influence 7.5% up

7 days (not counting the pending time)

Many thanks! In a meantime, when waiting for election results, I went into frontier into last habitable system. 2% versus 77% (+Active States: Expansion, Investment ). Let what happen and when human versus AI NPC background...

Last edited:
[day 1, 19.01.19] last place 7.5%
[day 2, 20.01.19] 3rd place 11.5%

[day 3, 21.01.19] 3rd place 14.3% (election pending)

[day 4, 22.01.19] 3rd place 14.3% (election, conflict status draw)
[day 5, 23.01.19] 3rd place 14.3% (election, conflict status close victory)
[day 6, 24.01.19] 3rd place 14.3% (election, conflict status total victory)
[day 7, 25.01.19] 3rd place 14.3% (election, conflict status total victory)
[day 8, 26.01.19] 3rd place 14.3% (election, conflict status total victory)
[day 9, 27.01.19] 4th place 14.3% (election, conflict status total victory)
[day 10, 28.01.19] 4th place 14.3% (election, conflict status total victory)
^^^ exactly 7 days

[day 12, 30.01.19] 2nd place 18.3% (none)
^^^ exactly +4% after an election (as you said few post ago)

So, to summarize - is this 4% boost after a won election or after the won war as well? If I got 18.3, and 3rd place 14.9% (at war), if I got some extra eg. to 18.9% and they won the war and got 18.9% (after 4% boost) - will be then another war? So to avoid that shout I boost those percentage?

Last edited:
Good morning,

I have in other system first war time, so my questions are:

[1] How long does it take if it is Close to Victory instead of Total Victory. I know there is different time like in elections.
[2] Which missions are better for war time? Combat missions form system or visiting conflict zone?

Hi,
I manage to be 1st in two systems. However, I got no control in either.

What if, I got 49% in one, and 2 other factions got 25.5% (also the one who control the system). If they (who control the system and are 2nd now) lost the war to the 3rd place faction, do they got control, or I got control over the system?

You either match influence with 1st place or go for outright and get above 65%. War cancels all influence for those involved and you get a max of 4% after the war.

What if,
Faction which I support got 50% and is in boom.
2 other factions got 25% and are in war (one control system).

Is it better to do transport mission as they count twice in boom time, but through the war I want see any % influance change. Or maybe support one of the side in the war?

I thought If your faction is not involved in the war, it won't affect their influence. so doing delivery missions will still increase their influence

But for a war time everything is frozen.
Only for the factions involved in the war have influence frozen. If everyone except a single is involved in conflict, that one faction is practically locked anyway as it can't draw influence from anywhere

Got it! Started as last one months ago, now - after a civil war my factions is the 1st and control the system :) We also took over one station, so my question is, hot to get control over the second station in the system? Another war? 60%?

Got it! Started as last one months ago, now - after a civil war my factions is the 1st and control the system :) We also took over one station, so my question is, hot to get control over the second station in the system? Another war? 60%?
Hey xywa, now that you control the system you have to bring the other factions up to match your influence to start another war/election and who ever wins gets the others station.
The 65% thing only works if you are not the controlling faction.

So there is no other way as just again go back to low level of influence? :/
What if the third faction will grown up to second? In the case of war who takes station?

We just do missions for the faction that we want to take the station off. So we raise them up to meet us.
A third faction will just take stations off each other. Who ever wins takes the other factions station

Last edited:
There is another way if the other faction is non native. If you manage to get them to retreat, you take over all their assets when they leave the system. It's very hard to achieve though.

So instead of downgrading my no.1 nation again (just for a war), maybe is better to support 3rd nation (non-native)? If they won a war with a 2nd and took station, so then I take full effort to make them as little as possible, so they should retreat, Do you think it will works?

So instead of downgrading my no.1 nation again (just for a war), maybe is better to support 3rd nation (non-native)? If they won a war with a 2nd and took station, so then I take full effort to make them as little as possible, so they should retreat, Do you think it will works?
The non-native faction would be 8% above the native faction after they won the war. From there it will be difficult to get them down to >2.5% to make them retreat, without having another war with the native faction. (It is possible to do but difficult. As long as they're both below 7% when they pass each other. No wars will be triggered for factions below 7%).

It should be easier to just bring the second place faction up to you and win a war with them.

Top Bottom