Promo Images of Pax East with Mega Ship Raiders

The second image name is MegaShip_Raiders_Final.jpg

ngiOOZx.jpg

ZAhBvhh.jpg

sctqljq.jpg

g3y4VBO.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/bN7RB

Last edited:
I'm not sure how I feel about being able to attack mega-ships, as they're meant to be comparable to stations.

You can attack stations...you just can't damage them...it's all about staying outside the big guns ranges.

My curiosity about those mega ships is, what is their purpose? And how do they affect the systems they are stationed in...as in are they tied to the BGS in those systems...or are they similar in function as the Capital Ships...drop in...make some noise and gameplay...then poof they leave?

- - - Updated - - -

What's up with the pilot's hands in the third image? Is that normal?

Looks like some battle damage/scars will be in the character creator!

I'm thinking Reavers from the TV series/Serenity movie Firefly!

yeah, that will make for a great looking kit.. and those mega ships.. nice!!

i know some players are expressing 'place holder' fatigue, or crying out 'no content!' but to me these are all just steps along the road to fully populating the game. much like gardening, there are 2 ways to proceed [and valid arguments for both] you can place mature plants in any setting you want or grow the garden from seed.

now while i understand some folk prefer a simple lawn and decking for sunbathing and BBQ's, i always preferred growing everything from seed, and being part of the maturation process (erm, in the garden, not the collective)

Best part of these images is in the 3rd one the person is ranked Harmless, Penniless, and Aimless, yet is in an Anaconda and is sitting on a balance of 4.87 billion credits. I know its a dev promotional image, just find it funny.

Last edited:
What the hell is that thing at the front of the nearest ship in the asteroid ring? I'm guessing that's a dredger, could that be some kind of energy shovel / "maw"?

Great screenshots, sir!

Best part of these images is in the 3rd one the person is ranked Harmless, Penniless, and Aimless, yet is in an Anaconda and is sitting on a balance of 4.87 billion credits. I know its a dev promotional image, just find it funny.

Good catch. They also really, really like point defence.

You can attack stations...you just can't damage them...it's all about staying outside the big guns ranges.

Let's not get bogged down by semantics. The most you could do attacking a station is kill a handful of ships. I'm assuming the pirates are there for more. Either to take over the mega-ship for their faction, damage it significantly, or steal cargo from it. Seeing as station's are meant to be inviolate, this does give me some pause.

That's just the typical FD player account.:D

Top Bottom