COMPLETED CG Protect Deliveries for the Kingfisher (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Andavandul
Station: Blenkinsop Hub (Ocellus starport, large pads available, 1,990 Ls from main star, 123.15 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers for Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar
Time limit: 22nd November 3308 @ 07:00 UTC

Description
The Kingfisher megaship has requested supplies for its planned journey to greet the first rogue signal source.
Congressman Dalton Chase gave a press statement regarding the initiative:
Now that we know the approaching anomalies are Thargoid, many are concerned that hostilities between our species will escalate. However, a brave group of volunteers see this as an opportunity to prove that diplomacy can work. An alien race has sent emissaries toward humanity’s space, and it is our duty to meet them with words rather than weapons.

The first of the anomalies, which we have named Taranis, is predicted to pass through Hyades Sector YO-Q b5-1. Using the high-level protocols available to Congress, I have successfully obtained a temporary access restriction that grants an exclusive permit to the Kingfisher. A range of broadcasts using multiple techniques will try to attract the Thargoids’ attention. Hopefully, the entity will slow down long enough to give some acknowledgement of these attempts.
In order to protect deliveries to Blenkinsop Hub, Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar is offering increased payouts on bounty voucher redemptions.
The campaign begins on 17th November 3308 and will run for 5 days. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Blenkinsop Hub. Only Bounty Vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your Bounty Vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These Bounty Vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these bounty vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Blenkinsop Hub is located near planet 6
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Interstellar Factors, Social Space
Latest status
Last updated: 22 November 07:00 UTC

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 57,082,212,886 credits earned
Contributors: 2,572
Reward Tier: 3/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 12,500,000 CR
Top 10%: 7,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 4,600,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,200,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,400,000CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
The CG faction is in boom in these systems, so youll want to check each system for mega ships or installations they own, if you want the defence combat missions to collect bounties...
169 G. Canis Majoris︎
HR 2798︎
Andavandul︎Confirmed
Krist︎
Achansa︎Confirmed
Example : Kandinsky Square has a high chance of spawning them... (not insured just likely
Edit = confirmed... ( stupid sidewinder errors as normal first day of CG boo got there in the end...)
Fhx_e2cWIAE7005

Last edited:
SystemDistance (Ly)CNBHaz RESHighMedLowOwnerUpdated
Evnicoano3.3Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-16
Hyades Sector PD-S c4-93.6Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-15
Paredarerme7.2Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-17
HR 27987.7Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-16
Haste15.9Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-13
Gunwini16.6Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-15
LTT 289318.9Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-14
HR 307220.6Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-17
En Ku Shun22.2Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-17
Velnians23.6Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-13
Delta-2 Canis Minoris35.9Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-03
Dimai37.1Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-16
Achansa48.4Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar2022-Nov-15

I have confirmed the occurrence of defensive battles at GAM-682 Hogan-class Hauler and ZHU-156 Sagan-class Traveller in the Andavandul.
They probably do not occur at Kingfisher embroiled in this CG.

Where’s the nearest haz res that counts towards the CG?
Haz res are never ensured and many other actions are provided in this systems case...
Bounty missions
Defence missions
POI actions..
Nav beacon
Other Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstella locations as listed will provide Has res...

Haz res are never ensured and many other actions are provided in this systems case...
Bounty missions
Defence missions
POI actions..
Nav beacon
Other Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstella locations as listed will provide Has res...
Thanks, I know. Someone else posted the nearby haz res’s. Cheers.

Sorry... Exclusive Permit?? Or am I getting my hopes up too soon??

I've every permit, besides the unobtainable ones, and the CQC system permit...is there another to grab from this CG??

Sorry... Exclusive Permit?? Or am I getting my hopes up too soon??

I've every permit, besides the unobtainable ones, and the CQC system permit...is there another to grab from this CG??
As also stated in the FULL galnet story covering the Actual news The new "megas ship computer" has the permit not the users...
The mega ship is going to jump not the users... its permit locked to stop usars entering a story system..
There are NO rewards but the High paying 45k+ per ton cargo runs...

Last edited:
As also stated in the FULL galnet story covering the Actual news The new "megas ship computer" has the permit not the users...
The mega ship is going to jump not the users... its permit locked to stop usars entering a story system..
There are NO rewards but the High paying 45k+ per ton cargo runs...
Cheers for explaining lol, I was at work when I saw it and only skimmed over the details etc 🤣

The CG faction is in boom in these systems, so youll want to check each system for mega ships or installations they own, if you want the defence combat missions to collect bounties...
Example : Kandinsky Square has a high chance of spawning them... (not insured just likely
Edit = confirmed... ( stupid sidewinder errors as normal first day of CG boo got there in the end...)
Fhx_e2cWIAE7005
Can you explain how this works? I went to stations in 169 g. canaris majoris and hr 2798. Both systems had stations in boom controlled by Deutsche Elite but in the mission section I didn't see anything referring to defence combat bonds. How do you sign up and how do you collect?

Combat bonds and conflict zones are not related to this week's CGs.

Graphite was referring to pirate attack scenarios at installations/megaships that are more likely when the system is in boom. Drop in, wait a minute or two, pick a side and fight.

Sign up for the CG at the mission board at any station. Turn in bounties at Blenkinsop Hub only.

Combat bonds and conflict zones are not related to this week's CGs.

Graphite was referring to pirate attack scenarios at installations/megaships that are more likely when the system is in boom. Drop in, wait a minute or two, pick a side and fight.

Sign up for the CG at the mission board at any station. Turn in bounties at Blenkinsop Hub only.
Thanks

Can you explain how this works? I went to stations in 169 g. canaris majoris and hr 2798. Both systems had stations in boom controlled by Deutsche Elite but in the mission section I didn't see anything referring to defence combat bonds. How do you sign up and how do you collect?
Indeed as Forbiddenlake said, you need to bounty hunt wanted ships, pretty much anywhere, but it's better to do in close proximity to the target system so you can claim your bounty rewards at the target station more easily...

In my experience, the locations to earn the most credits the fastest is at compromised navigation beacons (listed as CNB's in the table up above), though they're easily the most dangerous places you can go bounty hunting, with hazardous RES sites being a close second in both categories, though they're generally prettier and more atmospheric than nav beacons. 🤔😀🤘 .

You can try to increase your personal rewards by undertaking pirate massacre missions which target the ships of one specific pirate faction though not every pirate faction is active in every nearby system, while such missions can take a significant amount of time to hit the required number of specific pirates killed and actually complete, so if you take one, start with one with a low target 🤔🤘 .

Anyway best of luck out there! 😀

It's too bad there isn't a game mechanic for rewarding piracy, so that some pirate faction could offer their own CG. For example, items stolen in the system and sold on a local black market (bring a pirate megaship for this) could move the pirate CG progress bar. It would add that "one side vs the other" aspect that war CGs have.

If somebody is looking for quick access to ship/module storage and repair/refuel/rearm my Fleet Carrier NV Alliria X4J-86H orbits Evnicoano 5 right next to a Haz, High and Med Res for the CG.

I will be here the whole week, but after that I will abduct you and all your stuff if you stay on the carrier :D

It's too bad there isn't a game mechanic for rewarding piracy, so that some pirate faction could offer their own CG. For example, items stolen in the system and sold on a local black market (bring a pirate megaship for this) could move the pirate CG progress bar. It would add that "one side vs the other" aspect that war CGs have.
While I don't think that many people would take part in a pirate CG or at least for a pirate faction to ever win, however for those that want to play as pirates for whatever reason, indeed it would be nice for them to have such an outlet.

Although perhaps for the same reason that the Devs don't actively support PvP, as it is seen by many as a negative aspect of the game, they likely don't want to be seen supporting something that can turn into another negative aspect, when it targets other players...

Perhaps if they stress that they'll only support piracy against NPCs, which isn't hurting other players, it'd get more support, be more popular and something that will and can actually happen! 😯😀🤘

Last edited:
You can try to increase your personal rewards by undertaking pirate massacre missions which target the ships of one specific pirate faction though not every pirate faction is active in every nearby system

There are a good few aspects of this which deserve observation:
  • Pirate massacre missions come from factions in other systems within ten light-years.
  • Sources of such missions will share their offerings between any pirate factions within that range, including for two pirate factions present in the same system.
  • A faction will not offer pirate massacre missions if it controls the target system, though may still offer pirate assassinations.
  • Anarchy factions will not offer such missions, of course.
There are a few places where you can get missions (the "Shop") which target hunting locations (the "Arena") for Deutsche Elite Piloten Interstellar exclusively, though unfortunately the faction selections there are slim compared to the rest of the Galaxy:

DEPI 1.png

Each of those Shop systems actually have seven factions present, however:
  • The Haste system has two warring factions, and one other faction is D.E.P.I. itself and thus cannot give missions, making it effectively four.
  • Shu Rong is similar, with two warring and one anarchy resulting in four mission-bearing factions.
  • Hyroku has D.E.P.I. plus one anarchy, thus five mission-bearers, however the Arena has no CNB nor hazardous RES.
Overall, the Achansa arena looks to be quite well-served for missions from Harima and Pisaly, albeit non-exclusively. Evnicoano also has a good few mission sources, however its best Shop systems only have planetary ports present.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom