COMPLETED CG Protect Deliveries to Muller Terminal (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Rabh
Station: Muller Terminal (Coriolis starport, large pads available, 30 Ls from main star, 120.85 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
Time limit: 14th September 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Aegis aims to provide an update to the pulse wave xeno scanner that can locate captive humans on Thargoid Titans.
Dr Maximo Fonseca, the Alliance’s scientific liaison to Aegis, informed the media about the project:
Information provided by Seo Jin-ae suggests that people abducted by the Thargoids are being kept alive aboard the Titan motherships inside ‘pods’. This theory makes sense - since Thargoid atmospheres are toxic to humans, any captives are surely sealed in an environment that meets their respiratory and nutritional needs.

The pulse wave xeno scanner has been modified by Allied, Federal and Imperial technicians, working in concert using Aegis’s communications protocols. The module’s electromagnetic pulse technology aims to identify these pods by detecting several key markers generated by living humans.

A broader effort to prepare for humanitarian rescue efforts is underway, but we have encountered a shortage of neofabric insulation, polymers and thallium. Shipments of these materials are urgently required to support the crews onboard rescue megaships in its vital work.
The CD-51 1447 Imperial Society has agreed to coordinate the enterprise on behalf of Aegis, and will protect deliveries by redeeming bounty vouchers for all wanted ships in the system.
The campaign begins on the 7th September and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Muller Terminal in the Rabh system. Only Bounty Vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these bounty vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Muller Terminal is orbiting planet A 2
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Interstellar Factors
  • Nearest Interstellar Factors (with reasonable in-system cruise distances, other options are available):
    • Muller Terminal in local system
    • Otus Port in Kanates (Outpost - S/M pads only, 410 Ls from main star, 6.24 Ly away)
    • Suydam Depot in Kutjara (Outpost - S/M pads only, 105 Ls from main star, 10.27 Ly away)
    • Neujmin Station in Shasil (Coriolis starport - S/M/L pads availabile, 35 Ls from main star, 32.77 Ly away)
Latest status
Last updated: 14 September 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 33,418,953,423 credits earned
Contributors: 1,097
Reward Tier: 2/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 9,000,000CR
Top 10%: 4,800,000 CR
Top 25%: 3,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 1,800,000 CR
Top 75%: 1,200,000 CR
Top 100%: 600,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
The CD-51 1447 Imperial Society is controlling these systems:
Iota Pictoris A, Iota Pictoris B, Zeta Pictoris and CD-51 1447.
Maybe in one of these systems there is a HAZ Res.

Aegis Imperium owns Muller Terminal, not CD-51 1447 Imperial Society. Curious. I don't remember how the last one in Rabh worked.

Yes, CD-51 1447 Imperial Society, has a HAZ res in in Zeta Pictoris, but it's their only one in 100 Ly from Rabh.

Source: https://siriuscorp.cc/bounty/?syste...hazchk=on&faction=CD-51+1447+Imperial+Society
These is Interstellar Factors in Muller Terminal so I suppose it's possible to hand in bounties with 25% reduction for the CG host faction

where do i kill stuff that counts? so far i have handed in about 200 mil and nothing counted
As mentioned above I just flew to a HAZ res in Zeta Pictoris, used a K-Warrent Scanner, picked up five diferent Faction bounties, handed them in one at a time at the Admin Contact, only 2 of the five counted, which I think is the norm, as a rule I just dump the lot, I trust you have signed up for the CG? Made that mistake a few time.

Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.36.38.00.png
Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.44.10.01.png
Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.44.53.02.png
Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.46.07.03.png
Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.49.42.04.jpg
Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.50.31.05.png
Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.51.26.06.png
Elite Dangerous 2023.09.09 - 12.51.52.07.png

Now repeat untill bored...

Last edited:
I went to the Nav Beacon, scanned everyone, Killed all the wanted.
Went to the station contact and got the credits.
That added to the CG, seems ok.

BB

As mentioned above I just flew to a HAZ res in Zeta Pictoris, used a K-Warrent Scanner, picked up five diferent Faction bounties, handed them in one at a time at the Admin Contact, only 2 of the five counted, which I think is the norm, as a rule I just dump the lot, I trust you have signed up for the CG? Made that mistake a few time.
yeah i'm on it now... thanks

Tier 2 reached

CD-51 1447 Imperial Society will be hitting expansion status this "CAN" and "SOME TIMES" will trigger installation defence missions as an Alternative to the grind in Haz res..
Edit = never mind due to how long and slow the pending state is it looks like it will be locked to pending untill after the CG ends as the BGS can take over 4 days to change state for this... Dam shame... the haz res has got boring.

Last edited:
Hello,

im pretty new on the game, i did exactly what you said @GraphiteGB but i still have 0 contribution when i go redeem all my bounty vouchers...

why ?
Do i have to take any quest ? i just killed people "wanted"

And yes i have signed up for the quest

Last edited:
1) sign up for the CG at any station before you turn in any bounties. (It’s located under Missions)

2) As stated above, go to Zeta Pictoris and enter one of their Resource Extraction Sites.

3) Kill any/all wanted ships. Do not shoot any clean ships.

4) Turn in bounty vouchers at Muller Terminal in the CG system. Gankers are there in open, so deal with that.

5) Rinse and repeat as desired.

6) when the CG completes, either by hitting the end date/time or by reaching the top tier, go to Muller Terminal to collect your reward. There will be a small delay after completion before you can collect. You don’t have to go immediately. So long as you don’t get killed before you arrive at Muller, you can collect your reward anytime after CG completion.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom