PS5 Error CE-108255-1 (Crashes / Crashing) with Elite Dangerous

o7 PS5 Cmdrs!

Finally got a PS5 on Friday and tried Elite. Love the quick loading and the silence 👍🏼
On Saturday I jumped near the CG-system and begun the shipments to the Glorious Prospect and had no issues in open. But yesterday after about 2 shipments I got the first CE-108255-1 (in open). Did 3 further flights then without CTD in Solo.

How is your current experience with CTDs? Especially in the current CG-systems?

o7 PS5 Cmdrs!

Finally got a PS5 on Friday and tried Elite. Love the quick loading and the silence 👍🏼
On Saturday I jumped near the CG-system and begun the shipments to the Glorious Prospect and had no issues in open. But yesterday after about 2 shipments I got the first CE-108255-1 (in open). Did 3 further flights then without CTD in Solo.

It’s a dead game on consoles sadly, the future of elite on consoles will end this month with the grand final for the azimuth saga. But CTD’s should be reported in the issue tracker, perhaps in their lunch breake they take a look on it (consolewise)

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
o7 PS5 Cmdrs!

Not played Elite on the PS5 in a while and then only to start preparing to move the account to PC.

Unfortunately I think this crashing will never be addressed now that Odyssey is scrapped on PS. ☹️

Very sad to see it never really got looked at properly.

Are there any other frontier cobra engine based multiplayer BC PS5 titles...
If there are not then thats one way to avoid PS5 not working with the cobra netcode just dont have it in there games go single player only...

Top Bottom