[PSA] OPEN PVP group PVP policy unchanged

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Powderpanic

Banned
Posting this here as this affects way over 40,000 commanders and every member needs to be informed of our groups unchanged policy,

We haven't had to make this change to our Conflict zone pvp rule because we have found that some players are correctly joining our group to pvp.
This is working as intended

L1Ltqtj.jpg

I didn't laugh because I'm at work where laughing is banned

This sounds too much like part of a Dilbert strip.

Oh and OP, please amend the population. The forums will freak out if you let them think more than two players exist in Open. It's just a barren place because everyone's quit to escape the gankers, of which there are hundreds of everywhere around every corner waiting to...hang on a minute...

Last edited:

verminstar

Banned

Oh and OP, please amend the population. The forums will freak out if you let them think more than two players exist in Open. It's just a barren place because everyone's quit to escape the gankers, of which there are hundreds of everywhere around every corner waiting to...hang on a minute...

If theres no true up and down, left or right in space...then it also follows that there are no corners either...or something ^

ALGOMATIC

Banned
The pve crowd doesnt need to post in this thread. They have a whole PG to themselves.
We RP as the pilot federation members are all psychopathic murderers that kill each other like zombie apocalypse.

The pve crowd doesnt need to post in this thread. They have a whole PG to themselves.
We RP as the pilot federation members are all psychopathic murderers that kill each other like zombie apocalypse.
But the pirate that talked me into paying 80 tonnes of cargo tribute to him in recent CG didn't destroy my TradeConda?
Ha! You have an impostor in your psychozombie ranks! :p

I can confirm what the OP has posted. Just hit a CZ. Picked a side. Saw other player was red. Started firing at them. He screamed, and I quote, " Muh emuuuurshun" and then logged. Working as intended. o7

ALGOMATIC

Banned

But the pirate that talked me into paying 80 tonnes of cargo tribute to him in recent CG didn't destroy my TradeConda?
Ha! You have an impostor in your psychozombie ranks! :p

We need a video evidence to ban such behavior from open play.

I would like to complain to the administrators of this group.

There are a number of members of it who, when I attempt to engage with them in a group-approved fashion, preceded indeed by role-played comms, either disappear instantly, or disappear after 15 seconds, some even offering poorly spelled verbal abuse immediately before or, occasionally, after said disappearances.

Furthermore those most likely to do this actually appear to be those who most often attempt to engage with newer members of the group in the group-approved fashion, ironically.

Admins: please start running this group properly, thank you.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom