General / Off-Topic Psykokow Is Alive!(Or.. NURSE! He's out of bed again!)

A big thanks to Kow for the entertainment, amusement, help through the hard times, keeping spirits up, drinking spirits down through the last year.

A wonderful, generous human being whose wonderfulness and generousness is made all the more awesome considering he lives in Newton Mearns.

You been drinking again Ryan?? LOL..

I can't take any credit for anything (Listeri69 will get upset if I do)

I enjoy this forum and it has given me sooo much for the time I have spent here.

But I don't believe it's worthy of a whole thread dedicated to me... unless I died... did I die? Crap.... Seriously? Am I now just a ghost in the machine? OH man... I had plans for this afternoon..

Right.. I suppose I should just go and wooo as some people then..

ps. Other forum members are available

Phew he's still alive... Oh, hang on... that means we'll still get his scatological utterances and musings along with his onesie fixation... is this a good thing we ask? Should we have a poll? ;) :D

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
It's true his insanity knows no bounds.

Forum wouldn't be the same without you, and a few others.

14 months ago there was about 10 of us regulars on here.

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
I did worry what this thread was about when I read it but it's probably the most sensible thread involving Psykokow I've ever read. Indeed a rare human who has the right balance of madness to keep us all entertained and willingly gives up a lot of time and supplies a lot of effort on this forum and beyond. Complete loon right enough but one of life's really good guys.

PS Other Forumites are also worthy of similar plaudits but they are too many to mention, Peace and love to all.

Last edited:
PS Other Forumites are also worthy of similar plaudits but they are too many to mention, Peace and love to all.

Oh yeah, there are a few that stick out, mods too, but PK is above and beyond. And I love him in a way that makes my wife jealous. And is a cause of concern for her. And may be responsible for the letter her lawyer sent me.

Edit: And if someone can change the title to Psykokow is Awesome or something I didn't ever think that people would think he'd gone to the big George Square in the Sky.

Aliiiiive! :D

Yes, Psykokow is a big, bright shining star in the Elite community. Life would be much duller without you, Psykokow! :)

Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of one Psykokow T Madkow. Who was taken from us today by a severe case of wind. Out on his daily walk in an effort to lose weight from his udders he accidently and violently broke wind and telefarted into another dimension from which he has not returned.

Psykokow has been known to be a generous and hard...no soft working individual who's presence and friendship to those around him have been kind yet annoying in equal measure, yet he was much loved and will be missed, unlike the computer games in which he participated so much where he was never missed and suffered many gunshot wounds to the head.

Psykokow loved a beer and as a scottish national deep fried everything but also had a lot of time on his hands. he will be much missed on such podcasts as News where he was solely responsible for everything that was ever written and came out, his partner Listeri69(Simon) was basking in his glory by holding on to this genius's coat tails. Also a contributer to Lave Radio and Retro lave where his performances were described by a fellow scot as 'Pish'

So now we commend this generous and well loved member of our community to the gods and pray that wherever he is and whatever he's doing he is bringing the same level of love and generosity that he has brought to this forum and its members and to members of the public around the world.

Long may his presence live on in our hearts...............

Top Bottom