Dinosaurs Pteranadons Escape And Disappear

When pteranadons escape, they're never seen again. This should be changed so when the pteranadons escape they should fly around the map so ACU choppers can tranquilize them and put them back in their cage.

I have heard that there are wild pteranodons in the background of certain maps (might just be Nublar) after you've completed RtJP, BestinSlot did a video on it I believe.

Wouldn't make sense. They would have no reason to stay around the same place after escaping, and they would die if you tranq them in mid-air.
I don't think so because when you tranq a dinosaur once they don't immediately fall asleep. So when you shoot a pteranadon once it should lose altitude and slowly make it's way to the ground.

Last edited:
I don't think so because when you tranq a dinosaur once they don't immediately fall asleep. So when you shoot a pteranadon once it should lose altitude and slowly make it's way to the ground.
Yea but they cause chaos before you tranq them so they will cause chaos you tranq them and BOOM park saved

That's pretty naive. You ever been sedated yourself? It works after a few seconds and you get "high" and totally disoriented for a while before going to sleep. They won't be able to land unless they are just above ground level.

That's pretty naive. You ever been sedated yourself? It works after a few seconds and you get "high" and totally disoriented for a while before going to sleep. They won't be able to land unless they are just above ground level.
Have you tho??? MarcWp????

Hmmm.... maybe rangers could shoot lower dosage of sedatives in darts at flying creatures, so that they will try to land savely.

Top Bottom