Powerplay Pulse Disruptor doesn't work against NPCs, is this a bug?

Yes its a bug, probably for the best. Nope.
I'm not sure if it's a bug, because I've never read anywhere that Frontier has said they're definitely supposed to work on NPCs. Considering all the other help NPCs get (perfect aim with railguns, seeing through silent running) it's probably working as they intend. But I'm feeling cynical today.

If it isn't a bug, then it should be. There shouldn't be any PVP only weapons, especially not limited to just 1 power, and a non-militant PVE power at that. Even Rails can be used in PVE for their intended purpose (assassinations/piracy).

Last edited:
This does not make any sense to me, the disrupter should work 'the same' against all hulls, NPC or player. Any thing else is really bull manure.

Why handicap a weapon like that, it took 4 weeks of loyal service to get it the 1st place? Weapon only works against other Cmdr's????

Another thing I noticed is when running a tank shield-less build is the enemy NPC's also are able to target you the same when your running cold, even at great distance after engagement, and seemingly never lose a lock on you, that can not be right either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom