PvP PvP and the PS4 community

It's something I'm very interested in.
I think my time is still better spent getting fundamental ship handling down, but I'm almost ready to jump in.
The in game finances/stability and ships are now at my disposal that said.
Currently working on using FAoff while buzzing around CZs, reacquiring targets etc.

Most guys I met in Open considered PvP annoying thanks to Engineers and especially Anaconda owners complained about ships like FDL being better even though they're smaller and cheaper, so because of that they avoid PvP unless it's a gank in their favor.

As for myself, I don't avoid it nor look for it. If it happens it's usually annoying for me because I will spend several minutes fighting a ship, or rather ships, as 1v1 is extremely rare in my experience, which will run away once it starts losing. There's no benefit nor fun in such fights.

Most guys I met in Open considered PvP annoying thanks to Engineers and especially Anaconda owners complained about ships like FDL being better even though they're smaller and cheaper, so because of that they avoid PvP unless it's a gank in their favor.

As for myself, I don't avoid it nor look for it. If it happens it's usually annoying for me because I will spend several minutes fighting a ship, or rather ships, as 1v1 is extremely rare in my experience, which will run away once it starts losing. There's no benefit nor fun in such fights.

I do have an Alt account exclusively for PvP but the Engineer and Cred grind from start, man………
After almost maxxing all that stuff in the Main Account…
Still the Annie vs FdL might go the other way if both are equivalently engineered.
But yeah, current escapability is a pain

Top Bottom