PvP PvP Smack Talk

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The mod actually helped you by using the phrase "lady cleaning product" instead of [redacted]. We all know what dirty word you used without soiling our eyes with it. Unfortunately, I now have "lady cleaning product" jokes on the brain now. Thanks a lot, mod :unsure:

I changed it to lady cleaning product, not the mods

Last edited:
You fight like a Dairy Farmer!
You're as repulsive as a monkey in a negligee!
This is the END for you, you gutter-crawling cur!
I have never seen such clumsy PvP!
Killing you would be justifiable homicide!
images

I've been looking up insults that meet the code of conduct:

"I do desire that we be better strangers" - Shakespeare

The lists of these sort of things are endless, and I offer one here at the risk of being labeled a fopdoodle:

Sincerely
Wargfoot
-Elite Cumberworld

This explains your moral degeneracy!

(I’m a native of Cleveland, Ohio. We burn rivers.)
My brother lives in Ohio (Cincinnati).

I hate Ohio because your State Police are total pigs and they're absolutely swarming the highway.
If you drive through the state the speed limit jumps, for no apparent reason, from 60 to 65 to 70 and then suddenly down to 60 such that you're bound to get a ticket.
I assume that most of the state budget is built on giving Michigan residents speeding tickets - god knows nobody in Ohio works or pays taxes.

I'm always glad to get into Kentucky because you can drive through that entire state at 10mph over the speed limit and never see a cop.

If I was living in Ohio the first thing I'd do in Elite Dangerous is fly out to Colonia.

I've been looking up insults that meet the code of conduct:

"I do desire that we be better strangers" - Shakespeare

The lists of these sort of things are endless, and I offer one here at the risk of being labeled a fopdoodle:

Sincerely
Wargfoot
-Elite Cumberworld
Fustilarian! I hate you making me read the whole page of definitions! :p

My brother lives in Ohio (Cincinnati).

I hate Ohio because your State Police are total pigs and they're absolutely swarming the highway.
If you drive through the state the speed limit jumps, for no apparent reason, from 60 to 65 to 70 and then suddenly down to 60 such that you're bound to get a ticket.
I assume that most of the state budget is built on giving Michigan residents speeding tickets - god knows nobody in Ohio works or pays taxes.

I'm always glad to get into Kentucky because you can drive through that entire state at 10mph over the speed limit and never see a cop.

If I was living in Ohio the first thing I'd do in Elite Dangerous is fly out to Colonia.

LOL

This is how I know you’re from Michigan! Y’all drive a minimum of a million miles an hour, I’ll have you know sir!

OBEY STATION LAW.

LOL

This is how I know you’re from Michigan! Y’all drive a minimum of a million miles an hour, I’ll have you know sir!

OBEY STATION LAW.
Anyone else smell bacon? (1)

And no, I'm not upset about police upholding the law, I'm upset that the only reason the speed limit jumps around is so they can spring the gotcha on drivers.
Ohio is corrupt and the entire state should be dissolved and divided between Kentucky, Michigan, and Colorado.

NOTES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: You're a cop in real life, aren't you?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom