python mk2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm watching the clock in the UK too. 15:00 can't come soon enough, can't wait to get back into the cockpit. It's always annoying when BST takes us away from GMT/UTC.

It's up. What is "High-Spec Python Mk II combat build" exactly?

1715089355183.png

Okay so I've bought one with ARX, even though I'm a lifetime expansion pass member and think it should probably be available to us anyway as a perk, but I digress...

My initial thoughts and some problems...
  1. I can't fit my engineered modules to this ship, things like Power Plants and the like, it says "incompatible slot" for everything, which isn't true.
  2. This means I've had to buy one in game, not a problem, and everything can be fitted to that no problem, but this leads me to problem #3.
  3. I can't remove my now sold (for 0cr so unclaimed) useless ARX Python from my shipyard. We need problem #1 fixed or a way to hide this ship from view.
My initial thoughts... not actually flown it yet.

It doesn't even say what modules this so called "Stellar Edition" For around TWENTY Bucks has installed on the in Game Store page. In Germany we would say: "Da kauft man ja die Katze im Sack!" Meaning you have no Idea what you buy.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom