Quality Life Improvements for Frontier developers to consider.

logo-jwe2.png

This is for Tri-Claw Gaming and all the gamers who want more decorations buildings and quality of life improvements for Jurassic World evolution 2 so I'm hoping that this helps a little. Decorations new buildings for our parks are definitely needed. Notes that these are all four future updates and not really for DLCs. And I guarantee to Frontier that there are a lot of Gamers that will return to this game if you consider adding more decorations will guarantee a lot of people playing Jurassic world Evolution 2 it's just a lot of us are still waiting for everything that I've put on here.

1. Decorations- Lockwood dinosaur fossil decorations, I wouldn't mind if frontier did a similar design to the alamosaurus skeleton and tyrannosaurus skeleton from the original Jurassic Park visitor center. Having more of these types of fossil decorations would be interesting. And it would be interesting to see these fossil decorations acting as statues in our parks.
FOSSILS FROM LOCKWOOD MANOR:
Teratophoneus
Kosmoceratops
Agujaceratops (Skull)
Protoceratops
Peloroplites
Edmontosaurus
Tyrannosaurus Rex (Skull)
Smilodon (Skull)
Velociraptor
Aminite (Shell)

2. Outlet Stands- this is an alternative to the large buildings that can't exactly squeeze in every crevice of our parks so we might as well also ask frontier to consider helping us add new Food-Shopping-Drink such as outlet stands back in fit perfectly and still serve our customers in the most tightest places in our parks, but function the same. Most of all customization of these outlets stands must be considered as well so this way we can design what they look like. But most of all watching our customers lineup to these outlet Stands.

3. Jurassic Balloon Tour- I myself am waiting for something similar to what we see in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis to come into Jurassic World evolution 2 and the balloon tour is definitely something I would use all the time.

4. SMALL SINGLE STANDS-These will also have the same functions as our current buildings that use for FOOD-SHOPPING-DRINKS. But this will serve as another smaller addition to diversify this section in order to ensure that we don't feel like that every single part has to have the same building of whichever Park we have and also to give us a variety when it comes to decorations as well as customization of the stands as well. Would also love to see the crowd mechanics be used by seeing lines of people in front of even the smallest stands in our parks.

20231125_040313.jpg

CAMP CRETACEOUS TOUR- this is for the camp cretaceous fans and I wonder if frontier can convert the Mercedes-Benz to becoming a tour vehicle and the camp cretaceous gate that we see in the show become a tour Gate.
20231124_162000.jpg

Gondola Lift- this is a transport alternative we've been hoping coming to the game for a long time and I would love the gondola lift so our guests can use this instead of always using the monorail, it would be so cool to see this have a function similar to the monorail where you can build it over any part of your Park even over our lagoons, I would love to have two different eras of this transport for both Jurassic World and Jurassic Park.
20231124_161742.jpg

1. JURASSIC PARK LV.6 FENCING- I would definitely love a level 6 fencing where it's hard for T-Rex spinosaurus and many other dinosaurs that could escape From A level 5 fence and this image here of A higher and stronger looking fence I hope something similar to this gets added to the game to become a level 6 for the Jurassic Park era.

2. Jurassic Park River Adventure Tour- obviously I'm going to be asking for a new a river tour where your guests can view your dinosaurs from Rivers and lakes, and I hope it's a river tour does get added I hope that we can control the depth of water so are river tours can go through the deep water without our species bumping into the river tours in shallow water.

3. Animatronic dinosaurs- of course I'm going to mention animatronic dinosaurs and I wouldn't mind putting a mechanical T-Rex or spinosaurus or any other dinosaur that we have in the game dotting them around our parks for our guests to enjoy and take pictures with which will make this even more exciting to have.

4. Jurassic World roller coaster- this is a ride that everyone has been asking for for a long time and I am among them and I hope that since camp cretaceous hidden adventure game frontier a good idea of what a roller coaster in the Jurassic World franchise would look like then I hope that maybe frontier will include this into Jurassic World evolution 2 similar to what we had in Planet coaster where we control the length and the size of the coaster or if not then maybe something similar to what we see in the cretaceous special game.
20231124_191919.jpg
20231124_152759.jpg

1. BEAUTIFUL BIOME MAPS- of course I narrowed down the most unique and beautiful biomes in the world as selected areas for the developers at frontier studios to consider including into Jurassic World evolution 2. Many of us could also recreate prehistoric environments in these unique places in the natural world. So my hope for frontier is to include these particular biomes into future maps in the game both Square maps and typical regular maps.

BIOMES I CHOSE THAT ARE UNIQUE FOR INCLUSION:
20231125_113551.jpg
20231125_113342.jpg
20231204_180523.jpg

Sign DECORATIONS ITEMS NEEDED:
1. JURASSIC WORLD HALOWSCAPE that Inform and discuss what species that this device can detect within its area and inform your guests on what they eat and what their lives are. Holograms are Canon so......Frontier Developers Pretty please.😌
2. DO NOT FEED THE DINOSAURS SIGN.
3. STAFF ONLY-Guests Not Allowed Sign.
4. DANGER CARNIVORES ZONE SIGN.
5. TYRANNOSAURUS REX KINGDOM SIGN.
6. SCIENCE LAB SIGN.
7. DANGER VELOCIRAPTOR PADDOCK SIGN.
8. MONORAIL DIRECTION SIGN.
9. GONDOLA LIFT SIGN.
10. GONDOLA LIFT DIRECTION SIGN.
11. Jurassic Park River Adventure Tour SIGN.
12. Jurassic Park River Adventure Tour DIRECTION SIGN.
13. ACU DIRECTION SIGN.
14. PALEO-MEDICAL DIRECTION SIGN.
15. Restroom DIRECTION SIGN.
16. Restaurant Drinks and Shop directions Sign.

EXTRA Guest interaction MECHANICS NEEDED FOR EVOLUTION 2:
1. Our Guests Being able to sit on our Benches, Picnic Tables, And JW&JP TABLES. Even if it shows our guests automatically walk towards these and automatically appear sitting.
2. Our Guests Throwing Trash Away in our Bins.
3. Guests will sit on fountains edge.
4. Guests feed freeroaming Dinosaurs.
5. Guests Form Lines infront of Small Stands and Outlet Stand Vendors.

d1a235be0d8619f20653fe28aaea933f.jpg

1+ like this thread if you agree with everything I suggested here for the frontier developers to include into the game and also if you like this thread the frontier developers have to consider everything you see in this list.

Last edited:
Speaking of Quality of Life improvements, I still find the dinosaur cohabitation element needs work.

If it is not improved, the official Germany challenge mode in Jurassic difficulty is no longer functional and there will not be many people playing the Custom Challenge.

Speaking of Quality of Life improvements, I still find the dinosaur cohabitation element needs work.

If it is not improved, the official Germany challenge mode in Jurassic difficulty is no longer functional and there will not be many people playing the Custom Challenge.
I like.

It's not featured in any movies per se, but I would like the option to have busses on my tour routes.

I don't mind the trucks on the jw routes as they give the appearance of high-capacity, but I do mind that I can't use concrete roads on the route.

For the River Boat ride, reskin one of the tour rides into a boat or a canoe, or a kayak and have the track be placed in water.

Another way to do it, have the track go inside the lagoons. Maybe have natural looking decorations clip onto the lagoon to make it feel different from a regular lagoon. Large rocks, waterfalls, trees and flowers.

I'm hoping that people agree with this because I definitely do would love both dinosaurs and decorations but if there are too many dinosaurs and no decorations this game needs to focus more decorations and Buildings and Attractions to bring back that other half of the community that feels neglected in wanting decorations for a Jurassic Park game like this. For Example: We need a Cleaning Crew type of building and watching our cleaning crew clean the pathways of our Parks just like what we would see with Jurassic Park operation Genesis before this game. Frontier this is also something I would also go for.

Last edited:
For Example: We need a Cleaning Crew type of building and watching our cleaning crew clean the pathways of our Parks just like what we would see with Jurassic Park operation Genesis before this game. Frontier this is also something I would also go for.

In Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, the cleaner station is where the cleaning crew are hired. It is not just paths; they also clean restrooms, eateries, shops, the viewing vents, and viewing platforms.

Should there be "Cleanliness" as part of Guest Comfort in Jurassic World: Evolution 2?

In Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, the cleaner station is where the cleaning crew are hired. It is not just paths; they also clean restrooms, eateries, shops, the viewing vents, and viewing platforms.

Should there be "Cleanliness" as part of Guest Comfort in Jurassic World: Evolution 2?
agreed 🤝

Having people spawn on the benches and chairs when placing them.
Something more well I guess we'll have mechanic sitting on the benches and using the garbage cans by seeing them throwing garbage into those cans. As for the beach chairs and picnic tables as well as the regular tables I would actually have to say that when people just pretty much can walk towards these decorations and automatically spawn on these particular decorations. That's basically what I'm saying.

The lagoon decorations would look amazing if they made a version of them that could be placed on land, like regular decorations. It would make the lagoon areas look more amazing and would give players even more decorations to use for the rest of the parks. Having all the decorations that clip onto the lagoons and are exclusive to the under water decorations become land decorations too would greatly improve the creativity part of making parks in the game. What do you all think?

The lagoon decorations would look amazing if they made a version of them that could be placed on land, like regular decorations. It would make the lagoon areas look more amazing and would give players even more decorations to use for the rest of the parks. Having all the decorations that clip onto the lagoons and are exclusive to the under water decorations become land decorations too would greatly improve the creativity part of making parks in the game. What do you all think?
I made another thread for that one my friend. You Can check that out it is my latest thread.

On the request for beautiful biome maps, I think a mezosoic biome would be perfect. Like a dominion Prologue map, normal and square. It could have the dragons blood trees and monkey puzzles. that way it would still be in keeping with the film franchise.
agreed. They really need to put prehistoric looking Maps in the game square and normal Maps.

One thing I hope is that they add kelp forest Decorations.

Top Bottom