Question for Michael Brooks about Thrillvill for pc

Im curious to know if Frontier is ever gonna realease a demo for this game, well are they ever gonna release one?:D lol And one more question: What are gonna be the minimum requirements for TVOTR to run properly?:confused:

Michael Brookes

Game Director
A PC demo is planned, although we don't have a final release date for it yet. It should be fairly soon though. Currently the minimum specs are:

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
COMPUTER: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer required.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 2000/XP/Vista required.
CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon XP or faster required.
MEMORY: 256 MB RAM or higher required.
GRAPHICS CARD: 64 MB 3D graphics card with Vertex Shader and Pixel
Shader capability required
SOUND CARD: 100% DirectX 9.0C compatible Sound Card required.
CD-ROM: 8X Speed CD-ROM drive or faster required.
INPUT DEVICE: Keyboard, mouse, or gamepad required.
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c is included on this CD.
NOTE: DirectX may require the "latest" drivers for your particular
hardware.

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
CPU: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2.4GHz or faster
MEMORY: 512 MB RAM or higher
GRAPHICS CARD: 128 MB 3D graphics card with Vertex Shader and Pixel
Shader (VS/PS) capability
INPUT DEVICE: Gamepad

INSTALLATION: 560 MB of free hard drive space required. We recommend
that you have an additional 100 MB of free space available after
installation.

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS
ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9200 family
ATI Radeon 9500/9600/9700/9800 family
ATI Radeon X300/X600/X700/X800 family
ATI Radeon X1300/X1600/X1800/X1900 family
NVIDIA GeForce3 family
NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti family
NVIDIA GeForce FX family
NVIDIA GeForce 6 family
NVIDIA GeForce 7 family

Michael

Thanks bro! So i guess i cant play it.......here are my specs: Pentium 3 866mhz with SSE, 256mb sd ram, 32mb ATI Radeon 7000. I can play rct just fine and Dungeon Siege 2 which needs a : P4 1.86ghz, 256mb ram, 64mb ATI Radeon 8500+ So is there a chance i could maybe play it on minimum?

Michael Brookes

Game Director
It's possible you would be able to play it, but as your machine is very under spec you would be likely to encounter performance issues. When the demo comes out you can give it a try and see how it runs.

Michael

Sorry for double post Michael but i was watching the thrillville trailer today and you know how in the end it says the platforms its gonna be one? Well it said this for pc; "Pc-DVD Rom"...........Is it really DVD rom? Or cd-rom cause up above at the specs it says cd-rom drive..Im confused about it especially since i dont have a DVD drive, could you clear that up for me? Thanks.:)

Brett C

Frontier
Sorry for double post Michael but i was watching the thrillville trailer today and you know how in the end it says the platforms its gonna be one? Well it said this for pc; "Pc-DVD Rom"...........Is it really DVD rom? Or cd-rom cause up above at the specs it says cd-rom drive..Im confused about it especially since i dont have a DVD drive, could you clear that up for me? Thanks.:)
A demo is a highly trimmed down version of the final full game, hence the smaller size this time around. The full game however can use an entire DVD.. or two. :)

Top Bottom